Page 129 of 433 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4323
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Heading out soon to watch Hitman and Awake.

Looking forward to both...
    A double-feature, eh? I've got one planned for the 21st to watch "Sweeney Todd" and "Walk Hard". Should be a fun day at the movies.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Yep, and both were rather enjoyable in their own ways!

H-Christ is back.

And Timothy Olyphant in Hitman, good lord. That's the 5th different level of sleaziness I've seen that guy pull off. One of my favorite actors.

I watched Superbad the other day. For some reaso I know that the movie is completely stupid but it's freakin' hilarious! Just some of the lines in it had me rollin'.

McLovin' has to be the best fake ID name ever!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

After a zillion years of trying, I finally saw Seven Samurai in its entirety last night!
    *Whew!* A four hour film!

Kinda reminded me of the Magnificent Seven!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Just finished giving the unrated versions of Live Free or Die Hard and Superbad second viewings.

Die Hard had a lot more cussin' but I didn't notice anything different in Superbad.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Just finished giving the unrated versions of Live Free or Die Hard and Superbad second viewings.

Die Hard had a lot more cussin' but I didn't notice anything different in Superbad.
    in SB, several of the scenes are extended: Evan and Seth talking during the gym soccer match, Seth talking to his blood brother at the party, the cops talking to Mindy at the store, etc.

I need to rewatch it though as i've had too many interruptions to enjoy a complete viewing, and i'm only like an hour and 20 minutes into it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    in SB, several of the scenes are extended: Evan and Seth talking during the gym soccer match, Seth talking to his blood brother at the party, the cops talking to Mindy at the store, etc.
    Those were extended? Huh. Could've fooled me.

It was the same thing with Old School and the 40-Year-Old Virgin - I didn't notice anything different than what I saw in the theater.

That's the problem with all these "Unrated" DVDs: 2 or 3 tiny unnoticeable extra parts.
    And the only reason they're unrated is because they don't resubmit the movie for a rating and to drive up sales.

Too bad there isn't a website that tells you exactly what the new footage is in these DVDs.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Blades of Glory for the 2nd time this week...I love this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Blades of Glory for the 2nd time this week...I love this movie.
    We actually received that a couple of days ago from Netflix but the disc was damaged and would not play, now we have to wait for a replacement to arrive.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."