Page 135 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 4307
    Watched the deleted scenes and extras on The Simpsons Movie, and I've seen two in-the-theaters movies this week, Alvin and the Chipmunks and Charlie Wilson's War. A&C was just as it should've been: fun, sometimes funny, and simplistic; while CWW was funny enough to forget how serious the subject was and serious enough to allow someone to laugh at the funny parts. Good flick, worth the matinee price.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Watched 12 Monkeys today. Havent seen that film in a long time. Forgot how good it really is.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched the Giants blow their shot at defeating the Patriots.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched Die Hard last night for the first time in about ten years. It felt like watching it for the first time again. Great movie, one of the best action flicks out there. For today and tomorrow, I rented Die Hard 2, Die Hard With A Vengeance and Live Free or Die Hard. I haven't seen any of those, so it should be a fun New Year's Eve/Day.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Back on Christmas Eve, I sat through Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the first time. The movie covered all the main plot points, if rather rushed, but it got the job done. The books are so much better, however.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I saw the Godfather yesterday for the first time. It was good, even though a lot of the people looked alike.

A few days ago I wached Harry Potter 5 on DVD. I really love that movie.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Back on Christmas Eve, I sat through Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the first time. The movie covered all the main plot points, if rather rushed, but it got the job done. The books are so much better, however.
    You know what?!? I have not seen one Harry Potter movie. Not a one, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I saw the Godfather yesterday for the first time. It was good, even though a lot of the people looked alike.
    I haven't seen that movie in, what seems like, forever. Definitely time to revisit that movie sometime in the near future, and its sequel. Haven't seen the 3rd one, believe it or not, mainly because I hear it doesn't hold a light to the first two.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I watched Die Hard last night for the first time in about ten years. It felt like watching it for the first time again. Great movie, one of the best action flicks out there. For today and tomorrow, I rented Die Hard 2, Die Hard With A Vengeance and Live Free or Die Hard. I haven't seen any of those, so it should be a fun New Year's Eve/Day.
    Wow! Haven't seen any of the last 3 Die Hard movies?!?!?? Well have fun! The first one is the best, the second one is pretty solid, the third is great (I really liked it although some people didn't care for it at all) and I really enjoyed the 4th, it was much better than I was anticipating. Overall, a pretty damn good franchise.

Speaking of a damn good franchise, watched The Bourne Identity last night (outstandingly awesome movie) and started The Bourne Supremacy as well, which I plan on finishing up tonight. All of this is in preparation for Ultimatum, which I have not seen yet but I hear is outstanding; really really looking forward to it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Speaking of a damn good franchise, watched The Bourne Identity last night (outstandingly awesome movie) and started The Bourne Supremacy as well, which I plan on finishing up tonight. All of this is in preparation for Ultimatum, which I have not seen yet but I hear is outstanding; really really looking forward to it.
    I've been a big fan of the Bourne series since Identity came out. Ultimatum is easily the best of the three (also easily the best of the threequels out this year).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I refuse to watch those because I'll laugh my butt off at the idea of Matt Damon as an action star.

"It's hunting season!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's your loss.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!