Page 139 of 432 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4316
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    F you, pal. I always thought she was handsome, but after I saw her in "The Reaping" I've kind of wanted to slide in just the tip.
    Karate Kid 4 for me.

Mancow says Swank looks like the horse from Ren and Stimpy; "No Sir, I don't like it!"

Anyways, last night I watched Disturbia again for only the second time. I really like this movie in all aspects. Good stuff.

After Disturbia I watched Resident Evil, which I still think is one of the better video game movie adaptations out there. Within the next day or two I plan on watching RE Apocalypse. All of this is in preparation for RE Extinction, which I have not seen yet.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched TTT and ROTK Extended Versions today. Long arse movies but really good. I loved alot of the added footage. I couldnt understand wy some was removed, especially in ROTK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Watched TTT and ROTK Extended Versions today. Long arse movies but really good. I loved alot of the added footage. I couldnt understand wy some was removed, especially in ROTK.
    As much as I loved the movies, I wouldn't want to sit in a theater for four hours. You can see why a lot of the scenes were removed, except for the Saruman scene in ROTK. That one should never have been cut from the movie.

I just saw Juno. I thought it was pretty good, had a great cast. Michael Cera got a bit overshadowed by everyone, though. I was surprised to see J.K. Simmons as a quiet character after being used to his J. Jonah Jameson for the last five years. I thought Juno's friend was pretty cute. And I thought that the whole scene where Juno and her father visited the adoptive parents was hysterical, especially the line "I'm already pregnant, what other shenanigans can I get myself into?". The only problem I had with the movie was some of the dialogue was way too weird for my taste. But other than that, I liked the movie a lot. I think it's a bit overrated from the critics, but it was still fun anyway.

I'm hoping to catch "No Country For Old Men" before it leaves theaters.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    As much as I loved the movies, I wouldn't want to sit in a theater for four hours. You can see why a lot of the scenes were removed, except for the Saruman scene in ROTK. That one should never have been cut from the movie.
    Thats the scene I was really talking about, it should have been left in. Some of the comical stuff was a few seconds, they could have left it in, like when Gimli said the Orc was twitching because his axe was buried in his nervous system.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Watched a few episodes of Howard Stern On Demand...and currently watching all the Rhino DVD's of G.I. Joe...then selling them on eBay.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched We Are Marshall this evening. Pretty good moie, very moving. I was awaiting Ian McShane to use c**ksucker a few times.

Also watched a Dr. Who marathon today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I watched We Are Marshall this evening. Pretty good moie, very moving. I was awaiting Ian McShane to use c**ksucker a few times.
    I'm really looking forward to watching this one on HBO HD; haven't seen it yet.

Finished up Resident Evil Apocalypse last night. This movie is a pretty good follow up to the first one and it's either your cup of tea, or not. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the video game franchise (I've hardly played any of them), I'm a pretty big fan of the movies; I know, strange huh?!?!? Now I'm just waiting to get Extinction in the mail from Netflix, which happens to be a "long wait" right now.

I put on Robocop last night but fell asleep about 20 minutes in. I've been sick the past few days and when I put on a movie at night, I usually fall right to sleep. I'm gonna try this one again tonight, here in a little bit.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Finished up/watched Robocop last night, love that movie. This little back and forth is the best:

Lt Hedgecock: Okay Miller! Don't hurt the mayor! We'll give you what you want!
    Miller: First, don't f*ck with me. I'm a desperate man! And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want a recount! And no matter how it turns out, I want my old job back!
    Lt Hedgecock: Okay.
    Miller: And I want a bigger office! And I want a new car! And I want the city to pay for it all!
    Lt Hedgecock: What kind of car, Miller?
    Miller: Something with reclining leather seats, that goes really fast, and gets really sh*tty gas mileage! Alright.
    Lt Hedgecock: How about a 6000 SUX?
    Miller: Yeah! Okay, sure! What about cruise control? Does it come with cruise control?
    Lt Hedgecock: Hey, no problem, Miller. You let the mayor go, we'll even throw in a Blaupunkt!

Watched Blade Runner last night with my Dad....Wasn't that impressed unfortunately....I guess I'll be selling my briefcase set after all :-\
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!