Page 140 of 433 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4328
    Finally got around to watching No Country For Old Men. I thought it was a terrific movie. The actors were incredible. Solid performances from Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin and especially Javier Bardem. Anton Chigurh was a really memorable villain. He really made the movie. The coin toss scene in the gas station was pure class. That guy definitely deserves an Oscar. As far as Best Movie of 2007, I'd still have to go with "Sweeney Todd", but this comes awfully close.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Just got through watcing L.A. Confidential. Great movie, Rollo Tomassi, gotta love it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched Shoot 'Em Up last night. This movie was good fun, and quite cheesy at times. Its a movie that you definitely can't take seriously. But it was still fun. Clive Owen is a bada** (as some of you know) and he did a good job in the movie; he sure likes his carrots. Giamatti played a great villain and Monica Bellucci was a fantastic hooker. Lots of bullets and bodies in this fun film.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Invincible. An ok movie for what it was worth
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    ....Rollo Tomassi....
    Banned!!!!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Finally got around to watching No Country For Old Men. I thought it was a terrific movie. The actors were incredible. Solid performances from Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin and especially Javier Bardem. Anton Chigurh was a really memorable villain. He really made the movie. The coin toss scene in the gas station was pure class. That guy definitely deserves an Oscar. As far as Best Movie of 2007, I'd still have to go with "Sweeney Todd", but this comes awfully close.
    I gotta agree, NCFOM was a superb flick. That scene in the gas station had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. It took my #1 on the best of 2007. I recommend reading the book as it gives you a bit more info on Anton's fate and whatnot. Stunning film.

I haven't had much time to watch anything as I was doing a three season LOST marathon, but since I finished on saturday night, I can start watching more movies this week. Tonight however, I watched my DVD from the folks at CINEMATIC TITANIC, which is the new engagment from the original MST3K folks. The film was THE OOZING SKULL and it's HYSTERICAL. It's a must own for MST3K fans. I felt a wave of calm nostalgia when Joel and Trace made comments. GREAT stuff!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Over the last few days or so:

Mr. Woodcock - Billy Bob and Stifler team up for a decent comedy with Susan Sarandon. Has some really funny moments.

Perfect Strangers - Halle Berry and Bruce Willis in a psychological thriller with a twist at the end. Is an alright movie at best.

The Hitcher - You seen one slasher movie you have seen them all.

Terminator 2 - You have all seen this by now and know what its about.

A couple of nights ago I watched one of my favorite Coen Bros. movies on Universal HD; Raising Arizona. It had probably been a couple years since I had last seen the movie, and it was still fantastic, of course. The movie was in glorious High Definition which was somewhat depressing, considering we don't even have an anamorphic standard dvd release, let alone a HD one. But anyways, no need to rant. The movie was outstanding and looked amazing, one I definitely need to watch more often and one I will buy immediately should it ever get a proper dvd (and HD dvd) release.

Last night I watched Braveheart (another one in HD). This is one of my favorite all-time movies. I remember when I went and saw it in the theater with my Dad; good times. Anyways, I've been meaning to watch this one too, ever since I bought the new 2 disc dvd collection, but I never did get around to it. Saw it was on HBO HD last night and started watching it, before it totally engulfed me. Excellent movie!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched Good Luck Chuck last night. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be, it was good for a few laughs and a bunch of boobies, but other than that, it was pretty bad. I'd skip it if I were you.

I have also been watching the snow fall today, which is pretty rare for my area.

Good Luck Chuck was pretty good !

I watched The Terminator this afternoon and am working on T2 Special Edition with Kyle Reese right now...I might go see Cloverfield or Juno later, not sure yet.

Tomorrow I'll watch Terminator 3 before the Patriots go 18-0 and the Packers win another NFC title.