Page 141 of 431 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4308
    Watched the great film Vegas Vacation earlier today....not sure what's on tap for the nightcap though.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Good Luck Chuck was pretty good !
    You sincerely enjoyed this movie?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched The Cell and The Big Hit last night. They were both alright.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I watched Good Luck Chuck last night. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be, it was good for a few laughs and a bunch of boobies, but other than that, it was pretty bad. I'd skip it if I were you.
    I watched it yesterday and felt the same way. OK at best, nothing special.

Watched Superbad today. It had some funny moments, all in all a decent flick.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    You sincerely enjoyed this movie?
    It wasn't great but it was a fun fluff movie...also the guy from Balls of Fury had some good lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    It wasn't great but it was a fun fluff movie...also the guy from Balls of Fury had some good lines.
    You talking about the guy who played Stu? The boob guy? If so, you are correct, he had some pretty good lines and was one of the very few bright spots in the movie; I haven't seen Balls of Fury.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The one part thatmakes me laugh about Chuck was the girl talking really dirty to him saying split my ---------- in half. That made me about pee myself.

I watched 3:10 to Yumatonight. Awesome F'ing flick. Easily top3 of 2007 IMO. Russel Crowe and BAle were great in it. IF ya havent seen it, do so with in 24 hours or JT will an you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Watched 1408 last night and really enjoyed it. It was a very good psychological (mind f*ck) thriller. Cusack easily delivers one of his best performances to date. I plan on watching the extended cut with alternate ending sometime soon, see what it is all about. The theatrical ending was great too, and was icing on the cake so-to-speak. Excellent movie!

1408 was indeed a good mental movie. I liked it alot.

I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark tonight(F the new name)I wont the DVD set from my job. I was just about to order it from DD as well(it is 28 on their site) so it saved me some money.

Should complete the trilogy by the weekend.