Page 143 of 433 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4328
    I watched Temple of Doom last night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched Clerks II again last night....whenever I happen to stumble on this on cable I just find myself watching all of it. I really enjoy it.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Watched Clerks II again last night....whenever I happen to stumble on this on cable I just find myself watching all of it. I really enjoy it.
    As do I. Such a good flick.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Seconded. Easily my favorite of Smith's View Askew films. Such a great movie.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Try telling that to Mr. JJL; it is one of his favorite movies of all time!
    If I could, I'd be in the danger zone all day long. Right after some homoerotic beach volleyball that has no place in the story, of course.

I watched American Graffiti yesterday, which is of course still damn good. The ending is always depressing as hell, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just got back from seeing No Country for Old Men and absolutely loved it. Everything about this movie was outstanding and I can see why it is nominated for so many Oscars. Although I thought Josh Brolin did an outstanding job and deserved a nod at Actor. But yeah, the acting was spot on, everyone did an incredible job as the movie was filled with stellar performances. Javier Bardem did a remarkable job. The movie was, of course, wonderfully directed, consisted of excellent writing/screenplay and the cinematography was beautiful. Speaking of the writing/screenplay, I had no idea that this was based off a Cormac McCarthy novel; I read The Road and it was wonderful; this guy is incredible. Anyways, the Coen brothers delivered another masterpiece that easily ranks in the top tier of my favorite movies of theirs. I'm really glad I got to see this one in the theater and I hope it takes home some well deserved Oscars (nominated for 8, including Best Picture). Superb flick!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Try telling that to Mr. JJL; it is one of his favorite movies of all time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Hey, screw you guys! Top Gun is a good movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Tagged appropriately.
    Although you've all been hypnotized, programmed drugged, or otherwise lead astray in your beliefs regarding that *ahem* movie, I still love you guys!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Although you've all been hypnotized, programmed drugged, or otherwise lead astray in your beliefs regarding that *ahem* movie, I still love you guys!
    Any reference to me liking Top Gun is 100% sarcastic.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Any reference to me liking Top Gun is 100% sarcastic.

Just got through watching 3:10 to Yuma (2007). It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but the movie turned out to be really good, I was actually kind of surprised at how good it turned out to be. Some good acting in this one, by Crowe and Bale, and the movie had a great story. Plenty of good action in this one too. I never did see the original so I don't know how this one stacks up to it, but let me say, the movie was really good, excellent by remake standards. Definitely worth a look.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Getting set to watch the WWE Royal Rumble with my brother...haven't seen a WWE PPV live since last Wrestlemania I think.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!