Page 146 of 433 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 4321
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I drink your milkshake, Cae. I drink it up. *SLLLLLLUUUUURRRRPPPP*
    "WOOF ! WOOF ! WOOF !"

-- That scene with the interpreter --

Thanks to netflix, I watched a few more.......flicks this weekend.

"Waitress"- I thought this was a really good flick: funny, enjoyable, charming and it has Nate Fillion, who is always great and Keri Russell, who is quite adorable. Really solid film!- ***1/2 out of ****

"He Was a Quiet Man"- a really odd and black comedy/drama about an office worker, Bob, (Christian slater) who is planning to shoot up his office, but ends up saving his fellow workers from his cube mate, who beat him to the punch. He befriends a survivor (elisha cuthbert) who is paralyzed and the two hit it off as bob's life begins to rapidly change. It was part satire, part mystery, and totally odd. And it's a shame that Slater's personal life is so chaotic cos this film showed that he can act his a-- off. Rating- *** out of ****

More to come this weekend!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Has anyone seen Across the Universe yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No. No one has vision that acute, and I don't think we even have telescopes that can yet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    No. No one has vision that acute, and I don't think we even have telescopes that can yet.
    I do aspire to have vision that good one day Chux. I'd settle for x-ray vision though.

Watched Eddie Murphy; Delirious last night for the first time in a while. Still one of the funniest stand-up movies of all time.

ICE CREEEAAAM!!!!!!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

"It's just ****. It's like sprinkles!!"

Is that the one with his nightmare about Mr T? "Hey, boy! Hey, boy! Lookin' mighty cute in dem jeans!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    "It's just ****. It's like sprinkles!!"

Is that the one with his nightmare about Mr T? "Hey, boy! Hey, boy! Lookin' mighty cute in dem jeans!"
    Yup, that's the one. It also the one where his Aunt Bunny is falling down the steps.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

"HEP ME LAWD JESUS!!!!!!"

I had both his early 80s albums (and have them now on CD), but never actually watched Raw or Delirious. I know the stuff that wound up on the albums pretty much by heart from start to finish.

"What a bargain. This is a bargain for me."
    (I think that's Delirious as well? It was on his first album.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The first one was RAW. Both are damn funny and I havent heard either in a long time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I do aspire to have vision that good one day Chux. I'd settle for x-ray vision though.

Watched Eddie Murphy; Delirious last night for the first time in a while. Still one of the funniest stand-up movies of all time.

ICE CREEEAAAM!!!!!!
    Tito get me some tissues...........Jermaine stop teasing!

I watched that a few weeks ago; still hysterical.

and KH: I have Across the Universe on my netflix que for next week.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"