Page 153 of 432 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4318
    Might I say that "Pet Sematary" is the worst film based on a Stephen King book solely because of the bad acting by everyone in that movie (with the exception of Herman Munster, of course)?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Pet Semetary 2 was pretty good. I like Anthony Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The only King adaptation worse than Kubrick's The Shining was the made-for-TV adaptation of The Shining. Though the made-for-TV adaptation of Salem's Lot came really close. Turning Father Callaghan into a somewhat villain, right when he was reintroduced in Dark Tower V? Huh?
    I guess you never saw the Langoliers, and I hope if you didnt, you dont
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Storm of the Century was one of the best King movies.

Love that flick. Colm Feore pwns all other actors in a King adaptation.

My favorite is The Shawshank Redemption. Love The Green Mile. Also like Stand By Me, Misery, Children of the Corn and I enjoyed 1408.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The Stand was quite good, too, especially to be so condensed and produced for TV.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I read that Bruce Campbell was originally slated to play the father in "Pet Sematary". That would have made the movie so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Pet Semetary 2 was pretty good. I like Anthony Edwards.
    I remember watching that on HBO waaaaaaaaaay back in the day, and I remember liking it better than the first one because undead dogs are way scarier than undead cats. As forr the best Stephen King adaptation, for horror I'd have to say "Misery", and for drama, no question..."The Shawshank Redemption". However, "The Green Mile" and "Stand By Me" are both great movies. There's been a lot of good movies based on his horror novels. We can't forget "Carrie". And "It" is so awesomely cheesy.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I haven't seen Pet Semetary 2 in forever. Thats the one with Furlong right? I don't remember it being any good...

Bruce Campbell makes any movie better.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I haven't seen Pet Semetary 2 in forever. Thats the one with Furlong right? I don't remember it being any good...
    Yep, Eddieward Furlong is in it.

Bruce Campbell makes any movie better.
    Possibly...except for this POS.

I thought you were going to link to Spider-Man 3 Case, in which he happened to be the best part of the entire movie.

I like(d) Furlong. Outstanding as John Connor. Loved him in Brainscan too. American History X was awesome, can't say I've seen him in anything after that one though.