Page 156 of 432 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4316
    Watched Enemy of the State the other day. Outstanding movie. Probably my favorite Will Smith movie. After that I watched I, Robot. I don't enjoy this one as much as EOTS, but it is still pretty good.

Last night I watched Tombstone. Excellent film!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

"Bee Movie"- not as bad as it could have been, but it could have been better. There are a few solid laughs, but too many plain chuckle parts. If you have kids or enjoy Seinfeld's humor, you might like it. **1/2 out of ****

"Vantage Point"- the gimmick could have worked if the characters weren't cliches and underdeveloped. There are some great action scenes, but if you want action AND plot, check out the Bourne movies or the newest Bond film. ** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Started rewatching the LOTR trilogy for the umteenth time this weekend. Hopefully we'll finish it before work tomorrow.

saw Blades of Glory the other night as well
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Last night I watched Tombstone. Excellent film!
    Absolutely! Much, much better than Costner's effort. And for all you huckleberries, Kilmer's Doc Holliday is classic!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Watched Gone Baby Gone a few nights ago. great flick
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wrestlemania XXIV
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

"Southland Tales"- This is Richard Kelly's follow up to "Donnie Darko" and it's a spawling, epic, apocalyptic mess of a film. And that's what it's supposed to be. I gotta say I loved this film very much. It's about 2 1/2 hours, so it might be too long for some, but it had more than enough imagery, symbolism and chaos to keep me interested. It's been getting mixed reviews, but I gotta say I loved it quite a bit. Rating- ***1/2 out of ****
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Watched Hot Fuzz for the first time yesterday; I know, its been out a while now and I am very late to the party. Anyways, I really enjoyed it. I didn't like it as much as Shaun of the Dead, but I still thought it was very good and highly entertaining. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost make an amazing duo, and they need to keep working together in some fashion. They kind of remind me of Farley and Spade in Tommy Boy/Black Sheep, they have very good chemistry. So yeah, I thought this movie was great and I am glad I finally got around to watching it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."