Page 158 of 440 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4391
    So I watched "Drillbit Taylor" online (sue me, I'm not going to pay for a movie that got bad reviews) for the comedy challenge. Surprisingly, I didn't think it was that bad, though I will say that it was like a PG-13 version of "Superbad", at least from the misfit kids angle. It had a few funny moments. Owen Wilson was pretty good in it. Overall, I'd give it a 7/10.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Currently watching Rangers vs Devils....while listening to a YouTube clip of the Howard Stern show from last Friday when Artie blew up and quit the show :P
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Where did Ji'dai go? Its been over two months since he last posted in this thread. I miss his wonderful write-ups.

I'm gonna take a break from the comedy challenge today and watch Alien vs. Predator: Requiem, even though I hear it is pretty bad.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched AVP: Requiem the other day and thought it was pretty bad, as suspected. The movie was waaaay to dark, so it was damn near impossible to see a lot of the special effects throughout the action sequences (I wouldn't be surprised if this was done on purpose). No character development and a very weak plot, coupled with the darkness of the overall film, made for a very boring experience.

Tonight I watched Juno, and absolutely loved it. Great acting (and casting), good character development, good direction, great story, music, and etc. I thought Ellen Page was wonderful, and well deserved her Oscar nomination. Like I said, I loved this movie; thought it was fantastic!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched There Will Be Blood last night. Pretty good movie with an interesting twist at the end. Does anyone know how much of it is actually based on fact?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I watched I am Legend. It was a pretty solid movie, better than I tought it would be.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Last night I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. You guys have got to see this movie. It's absolutely hilarious. It's another one from the Apatow crew (40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad) and it's got a brilliant cast in it. There's some great supporting roles, including Jonah Hill from "Superbad", Paul Rudd, and the page from "30 Rock". Definitely check this one out.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Watched 30 Days of night. I liked it alright. Thought the end was OK. It could have been netter. It was plenty gruesome tough, always a plus in my book
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Reservation Road- mediocre adapation of a mediocre book. Lacks any sort of drama or character development. The performances are decent though. ** out of ****

3:10 to Yuma (remake)- Very good flick until the last 15 minutes where things just turn silly and stupid. ** 1/2 out of ****

Forgetting Sarah Marshall- REALLY funny flick on all levels. The performances are great and anybody who has been in a dumped situation can relate. I loved this film. ***1/2 out of ****
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm watching NHL hoping for a Nashville upset for another Game 7!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!