Page 159 of 433 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4328
    watched back to the future 1 on tv. it's not aged well. entertaining but also slightly grating. watching older movies just reminds me how naturalistic acting has become as a general rule. a lot of the acting in BTTF is quite hammy. lots of enthusiasm but gotta say it's not a flick i'd choose to watch over others. it was just on tv while i ate dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I'm watching NHL hoping for a Nashville upset for another Game 7!
    Ha ha! That had to be embarrassing.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Got my replacement DVD's for THERE WILL BE BLOOD from Paramount today. Granted, it was the cardboard style packing, but they had some bubble wrap in there so the DVD case wouldn't move around and scratch it up. I was able to get the DVD's out with no problems and best of all, no scratches!

Hats off to Paramount for correcting this DVD packing issue so quickly.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Ha ha! That had to be embarrassing.
    No more embarassing than having Nashville take Detroit to six games
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    No more embarassing than having Nashville take Detroit to six games
    Nashville usually gives Detroit a good game/series when they play each other. But it doesn't matter now since Detroit is still alive.

Also, I predicted Detroit would take 'em in 6.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I had Detroit as well....didn't doubt them, just like the long series, and if the Flames and Capitals win their respective Game 7's tomorrow night, I'll have gotten all my first round picks right!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Universal soldier. I'd forgotten what a great B movie it is. oh and then there's Jean Claude Van Damme 'cooling off' which is nice...

watched "into the wild" this week and wasn't impressed. It was far too preachy, long, sympathetic, etc, etc, etc. Plus, its technical aspects weren't that great. Song good scenery, but the whole "emile hirsch walking, cut to large shot of nature cue eddie vedder song" every 25 minutes was pretty annoying. ** out of ****
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched Hot Fuzz. It did not disappoint at all. Funny movie(not as funny as Shaun). Glad I stopped the program guide on this one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched Cloverfield tonight. I thought it was rather entertaining. Very short movie that went by really fast. Some intense and suspenseful scenes at times. I thought the monster was pretty cool. That said, after watching the movie I felt empty afterwards. I had heard mixed things about it, and that pretty much sums up my feelings of the movie; mixed. I enjoyed it on some levels, and was annoyed on others.

Looks like there is a sequel in the works, which I will definitely be interested in seeing - for obvious reasons.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."