Page 15 of 433 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Saw Sideways tongiht and I enjoyed it, though it might make me go wine shopping tomorrow.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I took down Mallrats last night next is Chasing Amy as I slowly make my way through the Kever's Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    1) That Wayne's World sketch where Mike Myers refers to Miggs as flicking his "man g**" on Jodie Foster
    2) Clerks II, natch
    3) Stewie on Family Guy with the "It rubs the lotion on its skin" bit
    Oops, I forgot numbers 4 and 5

4) Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber
    5) Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy

4) Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber
    Which one is this? I can't quite put my finger on it.

I caught Nothing To Lose last night on one of the dig. cable channels. Great flick!! Good chemistry b/w Martin L. and Tim Robbins. I need to pick this one up on dvd. Btw... there's a spider on your head.

I watched The Chronicles of Narnia earlier, for only the second time. Excellent movie!!! I usually get annoyed by little kid actors with British accents, but they don't bother me at all.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just finished Anywhere But Here a few minutes ago, it isn't NatPo's best work but I'm happy to have added it to my collection.

UKDub, in D&D Lloyd says "I'd like to eat HER liver with a bottle of CHIANTI" and then he and Harry make that slithering sound with their tongues.
    This is during the fundraiser dinner, I believe.

Just finished watching "Ghost World" for probably the 5th or 6th time.
    Great movie, but I'm sure it isn't for everyone.
    Easily my favorite of the non-superhero comic book movies (of the handfull that we have - and I'm not counting Sin City in this group).
    It does a fantastic job of adapting the comic and changing things without ruining the feeling of the comic.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched a movie called "I'm Not Scared" last night. It is an Italian thiller/suspense/mystery type movie and it was a pretty good film. It won a bunch of awards and got really good reviews. Has anyone else seen or even heard of this movie? If you want some more info on it, check the link above. You can also check out the trailer there too.

UKDub, in D&D Lloyd says "I'd like to eat HER liver with a bottle of CHIANTI" and then he and Harry make that slithering sound with their tongues.
    This is during the fundraiser dinner, I believe.
    AH HA! I know what you are talking about. Duhh... Talk about a brain-fart. Dumb and dumber is hilarious and has to be one of the funniest movies to come out in the past 15 years.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."