Page 160 of 433 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 4329
    I also watched Cloverfield tonight. It was my third time viewing (second since Tuesday). With the exception of the first 20 minutes I still really like it. Fun stuff.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I saw Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay. Every bit as funny as the first one.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I watched Expelled last week. I highly recommend everyone watch it, even if you don't agree with the theory of Intelligent Design.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I've seen ads for that, but they don't say much. What exactly is it about? Is it all about intelligent design, or is that only part of it?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Last night I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. You guys have got to see this movie. It's absolutely hilarious. It's another one from the Apatow crew (40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad) and it's got a brilliant cast in it. There's some great supporting roles, including Jonah Hill from "Superbad", Paul Rudd, and the page from "30 Rock". Definitely check this one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall- REALLY funny flick on all levels. The performances are great and anybody who has been in a dumped situation can relate. I loved this film. ***1/2 out of ****
    I think they reached with this one, it had some funny stuff to it at times but overall it fell flat. Not as consistently funny as I expected it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've seen ads for that, but they don't say much. What exactly is it about? Is it all about intelligent design, or is that only part of it?
    It's a documentary about legitimate scientists who find themselves blacklisted for even suggesting that Intelligent Design is possible. They lose their jobs, their tenure, and in some cases are even forced to pay back grant money. It's made by Ben Stein and he never states whether he believes in ID or not, he is just making a case for Freedom of Speech and stating that ideas should not be banned just because they threaten the establishment.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

"Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem"- bad acting, bad story, bad fight scenes, bad bad bad bad bad. * out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem"- bad acting, bad story, bad fight scenes, bad bad bad bad bad. * out of ****

That was a horrible movie.

I just watched Juno yesterday and it was actually a pretty good movie. At first I was annoyed by the seemingly contrived dialogue, but who knows, maybe kids actually talk like that these days (it's been almost 17 years since high school for me).

Epic movie.

What a piece of crap. Thank god it was on cable and I never rented it. And thank god I only subjected myself to 10 minutes. That said I still feel like I got ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I saw Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay. Every bit as funny as the first one.
    This is good to hear, I've been hoping for a good review of it....hopefully will check it out early next week.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!