Page 163 of 431 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4308
    I've slowly been chipping away at Arrested Development, on Disc 2 of Season One. I'm really enjoying the show, just don't have a whole lot of time to watch it, with the current lineup I am watching, the season finales, and the NBA playoffs. I should have more time in the coming weeks to finish up Season One, and more!

Last night I did catch Braveheart on HBO HD. This is one of my all time favorites, and it looked pretty damn good in HD too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Rocky Balboa
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Prince Caspian, see my posts in the section about it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've been on a Wrestlemania kick, watched IV, V, and VI the last few days.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

No Country for Old Men a couple of times over the past few days.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I've been a bit movie-crazy lately, and it's all been at least pretty good! In the past 2 weeks I've seen Iron Man, Speed Racer, Charlie Wilson's War & Indy IV!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    I've been a bit movie-crazy lately, and it's all been at least pretty good! In the past 2 weeks I've seen Iron Man, Speed Racer, Charlie Wilson's War & Indy IV!!!
    I haven't set foot in a movie theater since X-men 3 .
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Well I almost don't blame you for not going back after that stinker. It took me quite awhile to build up the courage... but somehow....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Take Care, Sir (an indie picture currently rockin' the underground)

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanomo Bay

Lucky Seven

Eating out. hmmmmm. so bad it's actually ironically funny.
    Eating out 2 - Sloppy seconds. Even worse and not funny.
    Independence day. all the way through for the first time ever. aside from the line about making 4th july a global holiday celebration I found the movie enjoyable. over long but enjoyable.
    Barnyard. Again. frothy fluff for kids and male cows with udders! but quibbles about bovine gender aside it's one of the most richly colourful movies i've ever seen. it's a down to earth salt of the earth honest to goodness story with a universal theme and some very funny visual gags. nice soundtrack, always liked Tom Petty songs.