Page 164 of 440 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4392
    Watched LOST this morning....thought it was awesome.....currently have on the 2008 Scripps National Spelling Bee.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Right now I'm watching Stephen King's The Mist in black and white!!
    It's a very creepy movie !

Rockin' Deuce II: Take Care, Sir. Every day; since it debut!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

No Country for Old Men, Man on Fire and The Big Lebowski all within the past few days.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Britian's Worst Teeth on BBC America. A Lanny/Lannette-fest!

I was channel surfing; couldn't believe it; couldn't stop watching.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Watched The Golden Compass. Very bad movie. The story was so chopp, it made it horrific to watch. It bounced around so much, no continuity at all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched Diary of the Dead earlier today, blah. See thread for details.

Right now I am watching the Boston Celtics completely dismantle The Lakers.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Over the weekend I watched Gilgamesh. anime thing that was ponderously slow and tortuous. lovely graphics styling but it just plodded along so laboriously i found it hard to follow the story. I sat through 12 episodes and think i figured out what the hell was going on just about. It tried too hard to be noirish when it only came across as pretencious nonsense.
    though i'm now in need of seeing the rest of the damned story because i hate not knowing how things end.

Saw (in bits and pieces throughout the day, as they played it six or seven times on Ovation) The Triplets of Belleville finally. Very good movie, very nice animation, and some awesome music (mostly inspired by early 20th century French music). Quite a strange movie, though. I still am not entirely sure I understand the last scene, nor am I quite sure what the entire deal was with setting up that bizarre gambling shtick with kidnapped bikers (and what happened to the third one during the rescue). But it's definitely worth seeing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just watched "The Best Man" from '64 with Henry Fonda and Cliff Robertson.
    Great election year movie....scary too when you see how not much has changed about presidential politics over the years...