Page 165 of 435 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4347
    recently watched the following:

Spiderman 3 - first time since seeing it in the theaters
    Shrek the Third - not a bad flick but i think they should have stopped after 1
    Hairspray - have to say i actually liked the movie
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Watched Kickin it Old Skool last night. Decent movie with some real funny parts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A Scanner Darkly A friend bought this for me on DVD. Bizzaro definitely, but entertaining. Robert Downey jr's way of potraying an overly active mind works. He seems to have a nack for this. Woody Harrelson is hilarious.
    This is the film first using live actors then animating over the live action. recently used in commercials.
    I enjoyed it.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Right now I'm watching Robocop on cable ! It still rocks after all these years !!

Robocop is the shiznit. As I mentioned back in January:

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    This little back and forth is the best:

Lt Hedgecock: Okay Miller! Don't hurt the mayor! We'll give you what you want!
    Miller: First, don't f*ck with me. I'm a desperate man! And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want a recount! And no matter how it turns out, I want my old job back!
    Lt Hedgecock: Okay.
    Miller: And I want a bigger office! And I want a new car! And I want the city to pay for it all!
    Lt Hedgecock: What kind of car, Miller?
    Miller: Something with reclining leather seats, that goes really fast, and gets really sh*tty gas mileage! Alright.
    Lt Hedgecock: How about a 6000 SUX?
    Miller: Yeah! Okay, sure! What about cruise control? Does it come with cruise control?
    Lt Hedgecock: Hey, no problem, Miller. You let the mayor go, we'll even throw in a Blaupunkt!

Good stuff!!!

I've mainly been alternating between No Country for Old Men and The Big Lebowski the past week or so, watching Lebowski daily, or nightly.

And I'm very much looking forward to Burn After Reading.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Currently watching the lost season of TMNT...the Ninja Tribunal season.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Currently watching the Yankees game...avoid the sweep boys! Watched Oceans 13 at work this morning.....And most of the Euro 2008 games.....all the pool winners losing sucks.....but they've been great games.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Just got in a bit ago from GET SMART. I thought it was pretty lame, unoriginal and kind of a waste of time. The action is pretty decent, but there are very few laughs. Carell needs to pick scripts a bit better. But Anne Hathaway is quite nice to look at. I'd give it about ** out of ****.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Just got in a bit ago from GET SMART. I thought it was pretty lame, unoriginal and kind of a waste of time. The action is pretty decent, but there are very few laughs. Carell needs to pick scripts a bit better. But Anne Hathaway is quite nice to look at. I'd give it about ** out of ****.
    Unoriginal? Gee, I wonder because the idea wasnt original to begin with
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten