Page 167 of 433 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4326
    I watched First Sunday. Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan break into a church to rob it and comedy ensues with Katt Williams and Chi McBride. Worth a watch.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

With all the Indiana Jones stuff coming out, I popped in Temple of Doom and Last Crusade. Apparently I'd only seen each once all the way through (catching parts when they end up on cable); now it's two times each. Nice job, Mr. Spielberg.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Where is the thread discussing the new animated film coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by TooWanBee View Post
    Where is the thread discussing the new animated film coming out?
    Since it's going to be a TV series, I found it in forum "Star Wars TV"

I rented "Diary of the Dead" last night. Great movie.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

My general consensus is that Diary of the Dead is either a movie you love or hate. All of the reviews I have read were either people who loved it, thought it was fantastic, or people who hated it and thought it was dreadful. There doesn't seem to be very many people who fall in between. Anyways, I did not enjoy it and was severely disappointed. But as I mentioned before, I am going to rewatch it at some point, lower my expectations and try to forget that Romero had anything to do with the film. Then I might enjoy it a bit more, even though some of the scenes I know I won't, but it may help my overall opinion of the film. We shall see. I'll be sure to let you guys know.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm a big fan of Zombie flicks, so most of them I like. Diary of the Dead was good, but not as good as Dawn of the Dead. Still ok though.

After buying all three Indy flicks at Target for $10 a piece I watched Raiders the other night. This flick still holds up well.

Just finished watching Temple of Doom. I must say this one is my least favorite of all four. I just doesn't hold up as well as Raiders.
    While there are some good parts, it just seemed not as much effort and love was put into this one. It was almost too campy.
    Nothing really spectacular going on here, and parts of this were even less believable than the recent film.
    Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was a lot more exciting to me.

Going to watch Last Crusade in the next few days.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

With all the exitement of seeing the new Temple of Doom action figure pics I just had to watch the movie !! It was alot of fun !
    I also saw an old movie from 1973- Idaho Transfer which is a cool little movie about time travel !

I just watched 10,000 BC. A good flick, reminded me a bit of Apacolypto somewhat.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I just watched 10,000 BC. A good flick, reminded me a bit of Apacolypto somewhat.
    I know I have yet to see 10,000 BC, but really, is that a proper comparison? I just can't imagine that the guy who did THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW could make a film that is comparable to the near masterpiece that was APOCALYPTO.

Again, I stilll need to rent that flick.

as for myself: just about to start season 7 of THE X-FILES as I race to finish up the show before the new movie comes out in a month or so.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Watch the movie and you shall see what I mean. Now I didnt say fully, but somewhat.