Page 171 of 433 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4323
    I watched Alpha Dog the other night; first viewing. I thought it was awesome. I was really surprised at how good a movie it turned out to be, and with how much I ended up liking it. The acting, for a bunch of relatively young actors, wasn't bad at all. Justin Timberlake did a decent job, I was actually a bit surprised by his performance. Emile Hirsch was fantastic as Johnny Truelove. Ben Foster is just a monster, and he has been one of my favorites for a while now; he did a really good job as well. Got to see Olivia Wilde's little boobies, which was an added bonus. Several other good performances too. The direction was well done (and I still can't get over the fact that this was done by the guy whose last movie was The Notebook). Very good story, which was inspired by true events, and even though I knew how the movie was going to end (for the most part) the movie was still very entertaining and engaging. Yeah, I really enjoyed this movie.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched Untraceable. The movie is about a guy killing people live on the net, and the more people that view, the quicker they die. Pretty good thriller, some bad acting, but oerall worth checking out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw Hellboy II last night. Good film with some superb visual effects and great fight scenes. I thought the first one was a little bit better, but still I was glad I went to see it on the big screen.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Saw Hellboy II last night. Good film with some superb visual effects and great fight scenes. I thought the first one was a little bit better, but still I was glad I went to see it on the big screen.
    I saw this over the weekend as well and I also enjoyed it very much. As for is it better than the first? I can't say, they're both really great films. I'd give it a solid *** out of ****.

back to my X-FILES marathon. Need to finish the last 6 episodes of season 7 and then all of 8 and 9 before next friday. eeeeeeek!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Did anyone see the movie Meet Dave with Eddie Murphy ?
    I stayed very far away from this one !

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Did anyone see the movie Meet Dave with Eddie Murphy ?
    :fleep fleep:

Batman Begins was on (surprise! ) last night. I watched it.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Watched Christmas Vacation last night.
    I could watch this once a week...great flick.

I just finished the first season of HBO's Tell Me You Love Me. Lots of sex which is fun, especially when I get to see LOST's Penny getting down and dirty. Good show though, I enjoy it a lot.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Watched Grek Araki's 'Mysterious skin' last night. very creepy movie but at the same time beautiful and moving. reminded me of a lot of the broken people I've met in my life. and I'm not ashamed to say I cried at the end. Joseph Gordon Levitt turns in an amazing performance and the ensemble handles the subject matter with care and delicacy while at the same time not flinching from it.
    i can see that some of you guys would find it uncomfortable viewing at points but i think because it's such a well made indie movie you should give it it watch. if you haven't already seen it.