Page 175 of 440 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4391
    I've been watching "Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles" on Fox. They've been showing it every night, so I've been catching up on season one.
    I must say I like it.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm gonna watch the insides of my eyelids right now............
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I've been watching "Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles" on Fox. They've been showing it every night, so I've been catching up on season one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I must say I like it.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]My wife and I like that show, too. I'm looking forward to the next season and the new movie with Christian Bale.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]My wife and I like that show, too. I'm looking forward to the next season and the new movie with Christian Bale.[/FONT]
    Yeah they are filming some of the movie here in Albuquerque.
    They are going to use the old abandoned rail yards downtown:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WHEELS03.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	18031  
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I watched Tropic Thunder and Clone Wars in the past week. I'll save my Clone Wars review for that particular thread, but I absolutely loved Tropic Thunder. It even inspired a new avvy and sig.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I watched the Clone Wars movie last night. I thought it was good
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I watched Tropic Thunder and Clone Wars in the past week. I'll save my Clone Wars review for that particular thread, but I absolutely loved Tropic Thunder. It even inspired a new avvy and sig.
    I think my favorite Downey, Jr. moment was when he was talkin' about crawfish, greens and so forth which was followed by his talk about the 400 years of oppression. Oh man, I lost it. Such a GREAT movie!!

Saw PINEAPPLE EXPRESS a few nights ago; pretty solid flick with lots of laughs and more action then I expected. A few parts needed trimming though and I only find "high humor" funny to an extent, but it had more than enough laughs to enjoy and a GREAT Star Wars reference.

Right now i'm in the middle of the first season of FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS and it's quite possibly the funniest thing on TV since ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched Clone Wars with my daughter opening weekend.

We also went to see Wall*E over the 4th of July weekend.

Aside from that, mostly DVD's/blu-rays:

Resident Evil: Extinction
    The Walker
    Starship Trooper 3
    Meet the Spartans
    Otis

Some others, I forget.

21 was pretty good, I like movies with a twist.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Right now i'm in the middle of the first season of FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS and it's quite possibly the funniest thing on TV since ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.
    Flight of the Conchords is pure genius. Easily one of my favorite shows. I got their latest CD shortly after it was released, and it is absolutely fantastic as well (lots of songs that were featured throughout the first season). Can't wait for its return next year.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

[FONT=Courier New]My wife and I started AD again last night. We got through 1 and 1/2 discs of season 1.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I sure miss that show...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]