Page 181 of 431 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4307
    Last night I watched Heroes, Boston Legal and hit the treadmill for the Battlestar Galactica episodes Exodus I and II. It was an excellent night.
    I really should be working. Really.

I really cant get into the New Battlestar Galactica, I guess I am old school, I would have loved them to have made the Richard Hatch version, from his books.

To me the New Battlestar Galactica, looks like Babylon 5.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

I watched Baby Mamma or Baby Drama or whatever its called and it was carp. I couldn't even get through the entire thing. Chuck season 1 however was and is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I watched Baby Mamma or Baby Drama or whatever its called and it was carp. I couldn't even get through the entire thing. Chuck season 1 however was and is awesome.
    Baby Mama wasn't that bad (wasn't that good either).
    And I agree Chuck is awesome. I saw most of the first season when it aired and I'm slowly making my way through the dvds.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched Baby Mama also. It was Ok, had 1 or 2 funny parts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    I really cant get into the New Battlestar Galactica, I guess I am old school, I would have loved them to have made the Richard Hatch version, from his books.

To me the New Battlestar Galactica, looks like Babylon 5.
    Did you know Richard Hatch is in the new series? Quite a bit actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Did you know Richard Hatch is in the new series? Quite a bit actually.

I love his character. I'm holding hope to him being the 12 Cylon from earth!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Watched The Happening today. Interesting but not really that good.

I bought HP Lovecraft's From Beyond today and The Machinist.

I think I've seen the first one and it was really good, and it has added unrated footage. I've heard the second movie was good also with two thumbs up from Siskel and Egghead.

Yeah I know he is in the New one, however its not the Classic BSG which his books are a continuation of, what we have now is to more reminiscent of Babylon 5, not Original BSG, you see what I am saying now Blue2th.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter