Page 182 of 440 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4391
    I've been plowing through DVD's that were collecting dust over the last year or so.

Watched:

- It's Always Sunny In Philadephia season 1-2- Very very funny show. I have season 3 on my Christmas list.

- Carnivale seasons 1-2- Pretty solid show, but I can see why it was canned cos it took FOREVER to get going. Good lawd! I enjoyed it though. Shame we won't know how things would've ended.

- Kids in the Hall season 5- Pretty solid season, FAR better than season 4. It had some great moments with the chicken lady, Armada and the classic sketch, "God is Dead." Plus, Bellinni FINALLY spoke.....at the end of the series finale.

Right now i'm watching the complete series of EXTRAS, which is HYSTERICAL. I was never that big a fan of the UK Office, but I love EXTRAS, once I got past how damn awkward I felt while watching it.

What I have left:
    Black Sheep
    Blade Runner (directors cut)
    Dexter s. 2
    Night and Day Watch
    Six Feet Under seasons 1-5

and my buddy sent me the last three volumes of BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES to add to my volume 1. I'm really excited to watch them when I have time, which won't probably be till late 08, but still!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You have excellent taste.

The Kids in the Hall finale has to be one of the funniest half hours of television ever (Hitler blanks a donkey and Soup du jour still bring a tear to my eyes).
    I really should be working. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by electricidad View Post

The Kids in the Hall finale has to be one of the funniest half hours of television ever (Hitler blanks a donkey and Soup du jour still bring a tear to my eyes).
    That is a series I'd love to have.

My all-time favorite moment is when Cabbage Head gets shot in the head.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by electricidad View Post

many thanks for the compliment!! And the finale is pretty solid!! I got a bit nostaligic and sad when they finally take off their wigs and say their goodbyes to the audience. I've seen the Kids many times live, most recently this past April and I was able to meet them back on 2000. They are the nicest group of guys i've met (minus Kevin, who was sick and left after the show). Very cool fellas and more than willing to talk to you for hours and sign anything........despite being pretty drunk. hehehehhee

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    That is a series I'd love to have.

My all-time favorite moment is when Cabbage Head gets shot in the head.
    I got the series back in 2006 I believe when Deep Discount had them as buy one, get one free. so I paid for three season and got two free. Very good deal!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

I'm not a big Adam Sandler fan, but I enjoyed this one.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Watched "MetalStorm- the Destruction of Jared-Syn" last night.

Every time I see it, it is crappier and crappier- not helped by the fact that the actual film gets leagues crappier as it "unfolds"
    Iso&Baws

Maybe MegaForce tonight again
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I finished watching How I Met Your Mother Season 3 today. Back to working on Chuck... again.

Caught the finale of DESTINATION TRUTH and the episode of Ghost Hunters on Wednesday night. DT was alright, more humor than anything else. I really liked GH's and I loved the "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the hell?" expression on Jason when that "ghost" was messing with his flashlight. That was damn funny!

[FONT=Courier New]The wife and I just started rewatching "Firefly" and Season 1 of "30 Rock".[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]We also caught the premier of "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Channel. This was a pretty interesting show. They visited Bobby Mackey's Music World down in Kentucky, which is kind of a coincidence because we just watched the episode of "A Haunting" that covered this location within that last week or two.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And of course, The Clone Wars which I am really looking forward to on DVD. I think it will be really cool to be able to watch multiple episodes in a row without commercials.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Watching Slater saying "I am tooo people" in that whiney, nasal tone turned me off to My Own Enemy....but I had to watch it with my wife because I was on the computer and the TV is next to it....

To make a long story short, we're getting hooked on this quirky drama....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.