Page 183 of 435 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4348
    [FONT=Courier New]I am really getting into My Own Worst Enemy. It's got elements of Total Recall and True Lies that have made it really interesting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have a theory that Henry is the real man and that Edward was "created". Any thoughts?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Also, for any fans of 'A Haunting' on Discovery, they have adapted the 'A Haunting in Connecticut' episode into a feature film: [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thehauntinginconnecticut/[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]The wife and I just started rewatching "Firefly" and Season 1 of "30 Rock".[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]We also caught the premier of "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Channel. This was a pretty interesting show. They visited Bobby Mackey's Music World down in Kentucky, which is kind of a coincidence because we just watched the episode of "A Haunting" that covered this location within that last week or two.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And of course, The Clone Wars which I am really looking forward to on DVD. I think it will be really cool to be able to watch multiple episodes in a row without commercials.[/FONT]
    I caught GHOST ADVENTURES and thought it was so-so. I'll give it another chance. I jsut found the narrator really really boring and kinda dull. Their walking apparation was cool though!

[FONT=Courier New]I am really getting into My Own Worst Enemy. It's got elements of Total Recall and True Lies that have made it really interesting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have a theory that Henry is the real man and that Edward was "created". Any thoughts?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Also, for any fans of 'A Haunting' on Discovery, they have adapted the 'A Haunting in Connecticut' episode into a feature film: [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thehauntinginconnecticut/[/FONT]
    Thanks for the trailer link; i remember that two hour episode on "A Haunting" and was uber creeped out. I don't remember anything about seances though; I just remember that it was a funeral home and had a possible demon and the ordeal ended with an exorcism. I do recall the son getting cancer and becoming disturbed, but not to the extent that was shown in the trailer.

I do wish they would have newer episodes of "A Haunting" too.

Gonna watch GH's from last night here in a bit.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I caught GHOST ADVENTURES and thought it was so-so. I'll give it another chance. I jsut found the narrator really really boring and kinda dull. Their walking apparation was cool though!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Did you see the episode of A Haunting that took place at Bobby Mackey's Music World? This is the same place that the Ghost Adventures guys locked themselves into. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]What'd you think of the provoking in the basement where the one guy got that big nasty scratch?[/FONT]

My DVR didn't record that episode. I only got the premiere thing where they traveled to some old west towns. I checked the clip on their site and it looked crazy. I'm gonna DVR that episode and the new one tomorrow night.

And that's funny how they're at the place that was shown on "A Haunting." Small world, ghostly speaking!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    My DVR didn't record that episode. I only got the premiere thing where they traveled to some old west towns. I checked the clip on their site and it looked crazy. I'm gonna DVR that episode and the new one tomorrow night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And that's funny how they're at the place that was shown on "A Haunting." Small world, ghostly speaking!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The premiere episode was better than the 2 hour 'movie/documentary' from 2006. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The TAPS guys visited the places in Nevada that the GA guys went to in the movie/documentary.[/FONT]

I watched more of GHOST ADVENTURES and I just can't get into it. The entire team gets on my nerves, especially the main host guy. There seems to be too much fluff, like that shot of the group walking on the train tracks by Mackey's, looking like they're buff and about to kick arse. The host is also ridiculous as he's yelling at his team not to run and when he gets attacked, he starts freaking out and running. Plus, a lot of their evidence is garbled and muffled.

There is a new hour episode of PARANORMAL STATE on tonight though, so i'm DVRing that.

[FONT=Courier New]I am looking forward to Paranormal State tonight. And we get TWO new Ghost Hunters this week.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Is anyone going to watch the live Halloween special this year?[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I am looking forward to Paranormal State tonight. And we get TWO new Ghost Hunters this week.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Is anyone going to watch the live Halloween special this year?[/FONT]
    I'll be in Columbus at a concert, but I plan on DVRing the halloween special. I wish they were going back to the Stanley though. I can't imagine the Fort being too crazy; i hope i'm proven wrong.

Pretty decent PARANORMAL STATE this week. The exorcism is pretty creepy and I'm still shocked it went for 9 hours.

I'm watching last night's GHOST HUNTERS right now. They're having a HUUUUUUUUUUGE GH marathon tomorrow leading up to the Live special. I'm DVRing nearly all of it, aside from a few I know i've seen. This includes the INSANE Dayton WPAFB episode, which I love as when i'm not teaching, I live about 25 minutes from WP and have been there on a few occasions.

This week, i've watched some flicks.

I had put my Bond marathon on hold and i figured with the new flick due out in a few weeks, I should get on it.

So, I watched "Tomorrow Never Dies" and for the most part, I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure about the villian at first, but I finally warmed up to him eventually. The action scenes were solid and while I liked them, it was pretty standard Bond fare. You can also tell that the series was well on its way to using way too many gadgets, but overall, I really liked it. *** out of ****

"Batman: Gotham Knight"- This was pretty awful. THe stories were short and boring, the animation wasn't too impressive, and I just found the whole thing tedious. * out of ****

for anybody else who watches PUSHING DAISIES, things are not looking good.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...g_daisies.html

How is that crap like KNIGHT RIDER, ACCORDING TO JIM, and TWO AND A HALF MEN stays on the air and a fresh, enjoyable, and unique show like PD doesn't get viewers? Good lord.