Page 185 of 431 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4308
    I watched Donnie Darko the other day for the first time. It was okay but it's definitely quite overrated and, IMO, doesn't deserve all of the hype it gets. It's much like Boondock Saints in that respect. Good movie but I had it shoved down my throat how good it was and I sucked for not having seen it and then I was highly underwhelmed by it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I recently watched:

Return to Sleepaway Camp
    Stripper Zombies
    Get Smart
    May the force be with you.

NOT A DAMN THING. DVD won't spin, so gotta either lube the motor or get a whole new unit.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

If you end up lubing your unit, please keep it to yourself.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    Watched about ten minutes of 187 tonight. Samuel Jackson before his ego murdered him and took over. not a bad ten minutes. I may sit down and watch the whole movie sometime.
    Coincidentally (or not at all), Mace Windu's clone trooper battalion is the 187th.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Coincidentally (or not at all), Mace Windu's clone trooper battalion is the 187th.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I was wondering about that, too. I noticed it when the 187th Unleashed 4 Pack came out last year. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's very cool whether they did that intentionally or not.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

NOT A DAMN THING. DVD won't spin, so gotta either lube the motor or get a whole new unit.
    You can pick up a new DVD player for like $30-$40 at Wal-Mart.

I will be buying Hellboy II today on Blu-Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    You can pick up a new DVD player for like $30-$40 at Wal-Mart.

I will be buying Hellboy II today on Blu-Ray!

Why if when I get the time, and with the proper pictures found on the internet, the can of WD40 I have will solve the issue? Plus with a car repair bill outstanding, and 3 other DVD players that could be fed into the TV (however, the one hooked is the only one with digital/fiber opitc interfaces atm) would I bother? Plus I like taking things apart.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

You just have to be really careful when attempting to repair stuff like this, it may be worth it to do so, but sometimes it is not. Good luck.

Star Wars revisited. The fan edit by Adywan.
    It was - interesting. a little too blunt in the cutting at times but his additional CGI work was impressive and his compositing was ace. the myriad tiny corrections in continuity and the clarity of this version are awesome. and the only drawback for me is how far into the background he's pushed the musical score. he pretty much nailed the destruction of Alderaan as I see it in the bonus cut and extended scenes.

A good watch. not perfect but then I guess it's really Adywan's perfect. I'm not sure I'm ready for jabba the Hutt in 3D though.