Page 187 of 437 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4364
    Yesterday: finished re-watching Ken Burn's documentary The War, after several day's viewnings (it's 15 hours long).

I'm going to back and watch the deleted interviews and special features next. I wanted to watch the whole series uninterrupted first, tho.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Hellboy and Clone Wars movie
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I bought "Reaper" season 1 the other day. This is a really good comedy!

I also bought "How I Met Your Mother" season 3, I haven't really been following HIMYM since I deployed in early '06. I am looking forward to catching up, I really like the series.

I have also watched a few episodes of "Life". I ordered the first few discs of season 1 from Netflix.

Pushing daisies is next on my list.
    May the force be with you.

Kung-Fu Panda on the portable DVD player plugged into the TV.

The DVD player I was planning to fix was dead. The laser wasn't pulling any power even before I started to disconnect its jumpers.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Yesterday: finished re-watching Ken Burn's documentary The War, after several day's viewnings (it's 15 hours long).

I'm going to back and watch the deleted interviews and special features next. I wanted to watch the whole series uninterrupted first, tho.
    I saw some of this on PBS, but I want to see the whole thing. Probably rent it if I can't find it on sale.

Finally after all this time I watched The Departed
    Great movie!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

within the past 2 weeks:

Iron Man
    The Hulk
    Rounders
    Wild Hogs
    The Brothers Grimm
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

My kids and I watched the 60s Batman movie, they loved it (they are 2 and 6....)

....then we watched the Kilmer/Jones/Carry Batman and my kids lost respect for me as their father....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

[FONT=Courier New]Last night: Chuck, Heroes, and Terminator.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Picked up on DVD today: The Clone Wars and Tropic Thunder.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Tomorrow: My copy of Zombie Strippers on DVD should should up, so I will see if I can talk the wife into watching that.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Clone Wars.
    Not as bad as it could've been, but still made the right call not going to the theaters. Will probably wait to see if it is bundled with the series before picking up.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    My kids and I watched the 60s Batman movie, they loved it (they are 2 and 6....)

....then we watched the Kilmer/Jones/Carry Batman and my kids lost respect for me as their father....
    huge fan of the 60's Batman....trying to find a complete series on DVD but haven't had any luck.

it's funny but i actually like some of the sequences for Batman Forever but not one of the best movies....

caught Ghost Rider yesterday while working out. i tell watching a movie and working out...it's amazing how time flies
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks