Page 188 of 427 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4262
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Last night: Chuck, Heroes, and Terminator.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Picked up on DVD today: The Clone Wars and Tropic Thunder.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Tomorrow: My copy of Zombie Strippers on DVD should should up, so I will see if I can talk the wife into watching that.[/FONT]
    TROPIC THUNDER is REALLY HILARIOUS. I love that flick. I'm asking for the two disc unrated thing for X-mas.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    huge fan of the 60's Batman....trying to find a complete series on DVD but haven't had any luck.

it's funny but i actually like some of the sequences for Batman Forever but not one of the best movies....

caught Ghost Rider yesterday while working out. i tell watching a movie and working out...it's amazing how time flies
    Yeah, I thought I read that the original BATMAN series is finally coming to DVD. I'll see if i can find the article.

Working out and watching movies is great. I have some movies on my ipod and when I watch those when I bike, time does fly.

Also caught GHOST HUNTERS last night with that INSANE EVP that creeped me out. I thought it was fake at first, but they weren't able to find anything. But it was so loud! Hell, I heard it sitting on my lazy boy and watching it on TV! I need to watch the last 10 minutes though as I got a phone call and missed it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The only concrete news I've read of a 1960s Batman DVD is the speculation and supposedly inside word that Fox is using it as a bargaining chip in their lawsuit with WB over Warner, hoping to finally get Warner to sign off on the damn thing. (I wouldn't be surprised if it's totally ready to go, just waiting for the lawsuit to wrap up, and will hit streets in record time. I'm sure Fox would love it to coincide with the Dark Knight DVD.)

There was also mention of Adam West recording commentary, but then he came back and said it was for a documentary he was doing on his own. Course, that could be a red herring to cover an accidental leak.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's official: PUSHING DAISIES is no more. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._canceled.html

Remind me to send ABC a large cardboard box full of my excrement after thanksgiving dinner. k thanks.

according to the creator, Bryan Fuller, he has said something about a comic series run after episode 13's cliffhanger:
    According to Fuller, the facts are these: "It's very likely that Pushing Daisies will end after episode 13, which as you know, is a cliffhanger. But we are talking to DC Comics about doing comic books that will wrap up our storylines, and I already have a pitch for a movie ready to go.

"To be honest, I'm really not feeling very boo hoo about it. I am so proud of the show. We put together 22 really good episodes, and there is a lot to be proud of. I'm sure I'll be working with a lot of these people again, and I would love to do so."
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I read this, and it's amazing. Amazingly stupid. There is officially nothing on TV anymore. I wish I could cancel the networks and pay less for just basic cable. Because Family Guy and American Dad are on Cartoon Network a couple of weeks later, anyway.

They'd rather have crap that costs nothing to make than good television that they actually have to pay for. I never told anyone to watch this show who didn't end up loving it. Trouble is, no one knew it existed because they did such a ****ty job of promoting it.

And they wonder why TV viewership is down. It has very little to do with the internet. It's because they don't have enough decent shows. I don't mean to sound like some old fart pining for the good old days, but if they had more shows of the quality level of, say, Seinfeld or I Love Lucy or even just Third Rock from the Sun or Quantum Leap, their numbers wouldn't be in the crapper.

It's sad to watch the television stations, comic publishers, etc, blaming their declining audience on new media rather than just admitting they suck at telling stories that interest people.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 11-20-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ....then we watched the Kilmer/Jones/Carry Batman and my kids lost respect for me as their father....
    I don't know about West Texas, but here in California, we call in Child Protective Services for exposing kids to something like that, QLG!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Cliff hanger ending...well it looks like I won't be wasting my time getting into this show.

I had high hopes and really wanted to get the thing on DVD, I almost bought it a couple of weeks ago and I was just about to jump in, oh well.

I just can't bare to live with another unfinished television series.
    May the force be with you.

Back to the Future Part 3 today on the movie channel. I had not seen that one in quite some time.

Plus it was better than watching the slaughter of the Lions on CBS.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Iron man. excellent movie until the controntation between Stark and Stane. just not inventive enough. i'm warmed up for the sequel though.

I just finished "Hancock"...it was good, not as good as I had hoped for, but worth watching none the less.
    May the force be with you.

kung fu panda. not bad. not brilliant but not bad.