Page 189 of 435 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4348
    Been fortunate finding new releases at the library in the last two weeks. I've finally seen Iron Man, Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Happening, and Wall-E for the first time. Picked up Hancock this morning but have yet to watch it.

Saw my first James Bond film in a theater. Q of S wasn't too bad, although Bond was bad, very bad. As in bada**. As was mentioned upon leaving the movie, he was "heartless," not the style of Bond from previous ones. But I didn't dislike it.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Yeah, I just watched Kung Fu Panda with my daughter today, it was okay, worth watching.
    May the force be with you.

My wife made me watch Sex & the City movie. I loved the dog. Reminded me of my yorkie that was put down last year.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Saw my first James Bond film in a theater. Q of S wasn't too bad, although Bond was bad, very bad. As in bada**. As was mentioned upon leaving the movie, he was "heartless," not the style of Bond from previous ones. But I didn't dislike it.
    I'd disagree: it's the emotions that Bond has that make this version different. How he lets the job and his relationship with Vesper mess with him makes him human and I love that.

on a side note, i'm selling 40-50 used DVD's and PS2 games. If anybody is interested, let me know. Gracias!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

i've been skimming through movies i've downloaded. (yes i know it's naughty but i only download ones i'm interested in buying at some point.) I've enjoyed what i've seen of Chronicles of riddick, Spiderwick chronicles, The waterhorse - legend of the deep, fear and loathing in las vegas, pan's labyrinth, sleepy hollow, the incredible hulk.
    Pan's labyrinth is un subtitled but from the sections i've watched the story translates even without dialogue. not to mention that it looks gorgeous. I guess it's a testament to the old adage 'show, don't tell' and Guillermo Del Toro's skill as a director that it's such an easy movie to understand.

[FONT=Courier New]I saw 4 Christmases (very funny).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]112th Edition of the Civil War (Oregon VS. Oregon State). GO DUCKS! [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]And Twilight with the wife. WOW, that was a bad movie. Vampires with no fangs that "sparkle" in the sunlight? LAME.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

the mummy returns. Brendan Fraser's weave was the best actor in it. if i gave awards for bad movies it would be the pig terd award and the mummy returns would get nine.

The Bourne Ultimatum today.

The Bourne series had to be an editor's nightmare! Wonderful action-packed stuff. Although I've seen all three movies several times, I still get caught up in the story.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!