Page 190 of 431 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4307
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    The Bourne Ultimatum today.

The Bourne series had to be an editor's nightmare! Wonderful action-packed stuff. Although I've seen all three movies several times, I still get caught up in the story.
    I ended up watching that, again, the other night on HBO HD. Great stuff indeed. One awesome franchise of movies!!!
    BTW - Ultimatum did win Oscars for Best Editing and Sound Editing (along with Sound)... very well deserved!

Last night I caught The Condemned on HBO HD. This movie wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating... but it wasn't that good either. Stars Steve Austin, a bunch of other big dudes, and a couple of hot chicks. Some decent action, but that's about it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

so last night i saw one of the worst movies ever made and as such has completely steered me away from ever reading the books associated with the movie. i was extremely glad that the tickets were free, might have had to track down the writer and directer and as Hank Hill would say "Kick their ***"

the movie was Twlight, the recent Stephanie Meyer blockbuster of teenager love triangle vampire spin (this was like the original Kristy Swanson Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Harry Potter meets the Star Wars Prequels.) horrible writing, acting and dialogue. 2 hours of agony with a side of "why am I here."

i went for my wife because she has gone to various movies with me that she had no interest in so i'm sure that she has said the same things about my movies that i've posted about this one, but i can honestly say that i think when the sequels come out i might have to pack either my DS or PSP.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]I did the same thing for my wife over the weekend.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And I should have brought my portable DVD player with me. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Well, since I've had 3 out of the 4 Ultimate James Bond box sets, I decided to start watching them, since I've never seen anything before Goldeneye....I watched Dr. No last week and From Russia with Love last night...I enjoyed both so far!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

[FONT=Courier New]When I was 18-19, I watched every single James Bond movie like 4-5 times each.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]My favorites are Goldfinger, Thunderball, OHMSS, For Your Eyes Only, Living Daylights, and GoldenEye.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I just finished up a 11-12 hour LORD OF THE RINGS extended edition marathon that I started yesterday afternoon. I can't talk enough about how much I love these films. I gotta say that I feel like it trumps the SW saga in every category.

But i'm sure that can be debated.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Saw Punisher: War Zone last night.

Lots of brutality and a good amount of gore. I enjoyed it!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall for the first time the other night. I really liked it. Not non-stop laughs, but there were some very funny moments. Overall, very solid movie.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Just finished Prince Caspien and Baby Momma.

I enjoyed both.
    May the force be with you.

I watched Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda over the Thanksgiving holiday and they were both great movies. I watched each one multiple times and, while it took me a couple of viewings to really warm up to it, I think I liked Kung Fu Panda a little bit better.

I loved the opening segment of Wall-E but didn't feel that the human storyline was developed as well as it should be. I think it was the cutting between realistic human characters and animated human characters that made that aspect of the movie feel rushed to me.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis