Page 194 of 432 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4317
    I watched Pulse 2 and 3 last night.
    May the force be with you.

Watched Several Dr Who eps over the last week
    Dark Knight twice
    Bunch of Christmas Shows(My Family, Catherine Tate Show, Absolutely Fabulous)
    Also watched The Next Doctor
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've been watching Rome all during my holiday break. I am currently on episode 5 of the second season.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I love Rome, its too bad they canceled it. It just cost over 2 million an epsiode to film. Cant blame them there for canceling it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I love Rome, its too bad they canceled it. It just cost over 2 million an epsiode to film. Cant blame them there for canceling it

Yeah, when you add up all that you can see why.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The invasion. Why do people keep giving Nicole Kidman work? She's chuffing awful! I can't think of a single movie where she proves she can act. all she can do is frown, dribble snot while crying and give a half vacant smile. that's it, her entire repertoire of emoting. It really beggars belief. A truly truly awful movie too.

I watched that vampire movie for teen girls. forget the name of it. all looked greeny washed out. had as much charisma as a dead fish. i say i watched it, i fast forwarded through until there were bits that were slightly more interesting than the faux navel gazing bits. TWILIGHT! yeah that's the movie. ********** terrible! I can only hope it inspired all the drippy adolescants who buy into such blatently marketed schmaltz driven nonsense to go jump off a bridge. drivel pish and twaddle is all this movie is.

In contrast, i watched The Dreamers and ****** loved it. aside from the nudity which was quite nice, this is a movie with a soft bite. lulling you into a world of strange unquiet. disturbing yet captivating. It needed to be longer and entwine itself around the period it was set in though. the period set pieces seemed tagged on and superfluous to the real story of a ménage à trois that doesn't work. Bernardo Bertolucci directs it as though he has three characters in search of a narrative who begin to find one but ultimately the dénouement is a brief affair and cuts short the movie when it just gets going. Still, it's interesting to note that they were going to cast Leonardo di Caprio in the movie and couldn't get him so cast look-a-like michael pitt instead. who in my eyes gives a much more interesting performance than Leo could have. far subtler and much more nuanced. the innocent who has his eyes opened to the world.

Pineapple Express - Freakin' loved it!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Pineapple Express - Freakin' loved it!!!
    "It's like killing a unicorn...with a bomb."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

In my film history class, which started tonight, we will be watching a movie every class, which meets twice a week. As we're covering a different topic every week, the professor wants to show us a "great" movie and then a more representative one of the overall theme (Citizen Kane is on Thursday, guess which heading that falls under). Anyway, today we watched Only Angels Have Wings, a 1989 Howard Hawks movie with Cary Grant and Jean Arthur. It was nothing really amazing but pretty good. Some of it was really dated (a bird flies through a windshield and knocks a guy in the head) but it had a great deal of 30s charm. It was certainly better than that Casablanca crap.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    "It's like killing a unicorn...with a bomb."
    my fave quote from that flick was, "What do you have down there, a rancor?!!?!"
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"