Page 198 of 431 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4307
    [FONT=Courier New]I watched last week's pre-empted episode of Knight Rider aired in the middle of the night on Sunday when I got home from work last night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Peter Cullen as the voice of KARR?! Awesome. EFFING. AWESOME. I hope he gets rebuilt and makes another appearance.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Pacing is a bit better than the first. But Disney/Walden have basically killed it with so much time in between releases. *sighs* Will I ever get to see at least Voyage of the Dawn Treader?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I watched season 1 of "Flight of the Conchords". It's a rather funny show actually. I guess it's on HBO if you wanna catch it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I watched The Strangers last night. It was quite good and creepy.
    Did they make another one? Because the one I saw (from last year) was boring and beyond terrible.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I've been watching Smallville all day....started with season one a couple days ago, on season two now.
    Stop after season 3.

And I agree with Rocketboy about the Strangers. I watched it with alot of anticipation because it looked good from the previews, but in the end I was let down.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I watched season 1 of "Flight of the Conchords". It's a rather funny show actually. I guess it's on HBO if you wanna catch it.
    Brilliant show.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Did they make another one? Because the one I saw (from last year) was boring and beyond terrible.
    What you call "boring," I refer to as "suspenseful."

In Tuesday in my film history class we watched some WWII-era propaganda films, including Frank Capra's Why We Fight: War Comes to America and John Ford's Battle of Midway. Both had some super-cheesy moments and more than a few overly patriotic ones. It was interesting to see them, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    What you call "boring," I refer to as "suspenseful."
    And what you call "suspenseful," I refer to as "cliche."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I thought it was pretty good. It was a typical "thriller" movie but it was decent. And since you loved the first one so much they're talking about making a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Brilliant show.
    I was really surprised at it. Usually when someone says that I HAVE to see something because it's so funny it's usually NOT funny at all but this show delivered. The songs are the best part of it all.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

[font=haettenschweiler]Double Feature![/font]

A art student becomes obsessed with capturing the moment of death until it threatens to consume her sanity in 2004’s Ab-normal Beauty. Haunted by memories of a childhood molestation, the young woman teeters on the brink of madness until a close friend pulls her back from the edge. Her life starts to improve until she begins receiving photos and homemade snuff films from someone who shares her dark desires.

Upon escaping from a mental institution, a woman is picked up by a scientist whose family is perfecting their teleportation device in 1965’s The Curse of the Fly. After spending a week together, the two are married and move into the family mansion. But soon the young missus learns that her new beau’s last wife is still in residence, locked away in a cell along with two other unfortunate lab assistants, all horribly disfigured in a teleportation experiment.