Page 202 of 432 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4318
    Watched Pearl Harbor on the spanish channel. Sometimes I do that.

Watched Pearl Harbor on the spanish channel. Sometimes I do that.
    Watch Pearl Harbor?

Why would anyone put themselves through that more than once?
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Watch Pearl Harbor?

Why would anyone put themselves through that more than once?
    In spanish no less.

I'm so bored, can't remember if I was apathetically drooling out of the side of my mouth during that.

I can only imagine that the movie was better in Spanish!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Robert Hooks is "Mr. T," a suave private detective and pool shark who fixes people’s problems in the enjoyable 1972 blaxploitation movie Trouble Man. When two local crime bosses (Ralph Waite from The Waltons & Star Trek alum Paul Winfield) hire him to catch those responsible for robbing their craps game, he finds himself embroiled in a murder that gets him in trouble with both the law and another boss, "Big." Mr. T. soon realizes he’s been double-crossed and framed by the two skunks that hired him, but he keeps his cool and calmly sets things right. Also features music by Marvin Gaye.

As of late I watched Rome season's I and II. Accepted, This Is Spinal Tap, Superbad... and a few others I can't think of at the moment....

A mercenary (Christopher Walken) is hired to overthrow an African dictator and install a new one in the decent 1980 war movie The Dogs of War. Tom Berenger, Paul Freeman (Belloq from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy from TV’s Married… with Children round out the other mercs. JoBeth Williams (Poltergeist) plays Walken’s unrequited love interest. Also of note is Hugh Quarshie (Capt. Panaka in The Phantom Menace), who portrays one of the dictator’s thugs.

On Tuesday I saw Slumdog Millionaire and on Thursday I saw The Reader, both Best Picture nominees (among other categories).
    Both were really good, but Slumdog was far better of the two and totally deserves Best Picture.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I finally saw 300 tonight with some friends. The stylization wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and the action was pretty killer. A little on the homoerotic side, but still . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    A little on the homoerotic side, but still . . .
    Well to be fair thats probably one of the few things that 300 actually got right "fact" wise in concerns to Sparta. That and the scene about the manner in which they killed newborn infants if they were considered sickly and weak.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection