Page 210 of 427 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4262
    Betrayed by a cohort during a train robbery, an outlaw (Charles Bronson) partners with an unlikely ally - a Japanese samurai (Toshiro Mifune) - in the enjoyable 1971 western Red Sun. Bronson’s gang inadvertently targets a train transporting the new Japanese ambassador and his warrior protectors to Washington, DC. During the robbery, Bronson’s partner kills one samurai and steals a ceremonial sword intended for the US President. Bronson reluctantly joins forces with the remaining samurai, who is honor-bound to avenge his dead friend and recover the lost sword.

Quantum of Solace on Blu Ray
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

While filming a fluff piece, an ambitious television reporter (Jane Fonda) and her cameraman (Michael Douglas) are the only eyewitnesses to an emergency shut-down at a nuclear power plant in 1979’s The China Syndrome. The plant’s control room supervisor (Jack Lemmon) is able to avert the problem but soon realizes that the plant’s quality control is in doubt and a potential nuclear disaster is possible. Released around the same time as the incident at the Three Mile Island nuclear plant, this film heavily influenced public opinion against nuclear power. The film’s title is based on the so-called “China Syndrome” disaster scenario - when the core melts through the plant floor and “down all the way through to China.”

I watched Clerks last night, I'm thinking about making a run on Kevin Smith movies today.

“You ever wonder what’s the most horrible way to die? Well for me the worst way would be for a bunch of old men to get around me and start eating me alive. First, they’d rip off my clothes…” Punk girl Trash gets her wish while Bert and Ernie help Frank, Freddie, and a group of punk teens survive a horde of brain-eating corpses in the 1985 horror movie The Return of the Living Dead. Probably the best film in the genre, superior to even Romero’s stuff.

The commander (John Wayne) of an all-volunteer fighter wing based in China flies missions against the Japanese, deals with a maverick pilot who routinely disobeys orders and romances a nurse in 1942’s predictable but enjoyable Flying Tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Sith_Killer: I thought that Oliver Cromwell's portrayal of George H.W. Bush was very respectful and it would seem Oliver Stone also respected that first President Bush. For a more realistic portrayal of the younger President Bush, see "Harold and Kumar Escape Guantanamo."
    I particularly liked the part where he pooped all over the Monarchy at Marston Moor and told Parliament to eat his butt.

(I think you mean Jamie Cromwell)
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

After the destruction of the earth by an alien species, a young man (Matt Damon) must locate and use his father’s invention to create a new planet in the 2000 animated film Titan A.E. Also features the voice talents of Drew Barrymore and Bill Pullman.

A group of college students vacationing on a remote island encounter a pack of wild attack dogs in the okay 2006 horror movie The Breed. Flying in by plane, the students stay at their grandfather’s country house, which is situated on a point overlooking an inlet and not far from a former dog-breeding compound. The canines escaped, established dominance over the island, and pretty much eat anyone clueless enough to go there. A virus is also spread by their bite, but that little plot thread is left dangling as the infected are killed off by other means first.

Watched Speed Racer on Blu Ray....not sure how I felt about the plot but the visuals were amazing. Wished I was on acid while watching it
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I went out the other day and bought several movies. So far I've watched:

The Clone Wars Movie
    Cujo
    8mm

I just started watching Monsters Inc. and I've also got Silence of the Lambs. I think I'm gonna go out right now and buy a bunch more $10 DVD's on base.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!