Page 215 of 437 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4363
    Today we watched Hearts and Minds. It was very powerful and moving, and reminded me very much of that other war we're still working on. It also reminded me of the Endor battle, which is appropriate as we're going to watch ROTJ tonight.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I also just finished watching Sex Drive....OMG...fn hilarious!!! I rented it, but now I have to buy it!!!! Seth Green always cracks me up!
    Sex Drive was far better than I expected. Once it drops in price or goes on sale I plan on picking it up.
    And the main chick in the movie was crazy hot.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Sex Drive was far better than I expected. Once it drops in price or goes on sale I plan on picking it up.And the main chick in the movie was crazy hot.
    Dude, if you enjoyed this movie you have GOT to pick up the special "Unrated" edition.....BEST UNRATED VERSION OF ANY FILM EVER....ever!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Dude, if you enjoyed this movie you have GOT to pick up the special "Unrated" edition.....BEST UNRATED VERSION OF ANY FILM EVER....ever!
    I rented the Unrated version.
    Best Unrated DVD indeed.
    DOMINATE!

I filled out the Slumdog Millionaire replacement disc app on Monday night (11:30pm) and the UPS guy dropped of the new disc a few minutes ago (9:30am), just 34 hours later! They said it wouldn't be shipped for 2-3 days and it's here is a day and a half!

In side the bubble mailer is the replacement disc, an pre-paid envelope and an apology letter (with $3 off coupon for Marley & Me) that requests the old disc back...at my convenience.
    I assumed they may want the old disc back, but wasn't sure when they didn't mention it earlier. Perhaps "my convenience" is never? With no return slip or info on the envelope they have no way to track who returns the bogus discs.
    It'd serve 'em right for screwing this up. But I do have to give them props for speed on fixing their mistake.
    DOMINATE!

A police officer (Daniel Craig) in 2054 Paris investigates the disappearance of a research scientist who has (re)discovered an anti-aging cure in the watchable 2005 animated film Renaissance. Not a bad film per se, but the black and white rotoscoping is not for me. Features the voice talents of Ian Holm, Catherine McCormack, and Jonathan Pryce.

In 1976, Israeli commandos storm Uganda’s Entebbe airport in order to free the Jewish hostages of a hijacked Air France flight in the 1978 docudrama Operation Thunderbolt. Klaus Kinski plays the German ringleader of the terrorists.

Interviews with surviving friends and relatives help relate the tragic life of White Rose protest student Sophie Scholl in the 2007 documentary Sophie Scholl: In Defiance of All Powers. Scholl, her brother Hans, and another White Rose member were arrested by the Gestapo for passing out leaflets critical of the Nazi regime. All three defendants were tried, convicted, and sentenced to die by the People’s Court. A few hours later they were guillotined. One of the White Rose leaflets was smuggled out of Germany and later dropped en masse over Munich during an Allied air raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I filled out the Slumdog Millionaire replacement disc app on Monday night (11:30pm) and the UPS guy dropped of the new disc a few minutes ago (9:30am), just 34 hours later! They said it wouldn't be shipped for 2-3 days and it's here is a day and a half!

In side the bubble mailer is the replacement disc, an pre-paid envelope and an apology letter (with $3 off coupon for Marley & Me) that requests the old disc back...at my convenience.
    I assumed they may want the old disc back, but wasn't sure when they didn't mention it earlier. Perhaps "my convenience" is never? With no return slip or info on the envelope they have no way to track who returns the bogus discs.
    It'd serve 'em right for screwing this up. But I do have to give them props for speed on fixing their mistake.
    My sister did the same thing and got the disc a day or so later, so at least they are being speedy on this one.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Currently Army of Darkness is on our TV in HD.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

A British police commando (Rhona Mitra) and her team are sent into quarantined 2035 Scotland to recover a living specimen after a virus that wiped out that country has reappeared in London in the excellent 2008 sci-fi horror film Doomsday. Once inside the quarantine zone, the commandos meet two surviving, competing factions: the first, a group of post-apocalyptic cannibalistic punk bikers (straight out of Mad Max or Escape From New York); and the second, a medieval society headquartered in a remote rural castle, lorded over by a former scientist (Malcolm McDowell). Having never heard of this film, I wasn’t expecting much, but it turned out to be great fun - a good popcorn movie. The film’s leading lady, actress/model Rhona Mitra, was the first live-action model of the legendary Tomb Raider video game heroine Lara Croft. Also stars Bob Hoskins as Mitra’s likable police chief boss and Alexander Siddig (Dr. Bashir on Star Trek: DS9) plays the British PM.