Page 22 of 433 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    I have watched Beetlejuice, History of Violence and Hills have eyes this past week. Also watched the Scrubs marathom on CC today.&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector last night. It had its moments but it was pretty bad for the most part.

What did you think of History of Violence kh? I have only seen it once but I very much enjoyed it. I actually own it and plan on watching it again sometime soon.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I liked it, the only thing I didnt like was William Hurt as a mob boss????&
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 09-23-2006 at 11:17 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw Jackass 2 today. I saw a guy drink horse blankety blank. I wish I hadn't. I thought most of the movie was hilarious, though. Because I have the mentality of a nine year old.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Saw Jackass Number Two last night - great stuff for the 14-year-old in all of us.
    And saw a "sneak preview" of School for Scoundrels tonight. John Heder was great and its always funny seeing Billy Bob Thorton as the a-hole.

Tomorrow, I may go for the movie theater hat trick and see Flyboys.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I still need to see "Jackass 2," "The Last Kiss," and hell, "Tallageda nights." I don't see those happening anytime soon though.

Rewatched "Everything is Illuminated" today. Such a great flick. It's probably going to be the one I have my class watch and write about. Has a lot going on and the way its shot is superb.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Tomorrow, I may go for the movie theater hat trick and see Flyboys.
    Crap that already opened!?!?!?!?!

I don't suppose someone in the movie says "Into the garbage chute, Flyboys" ?

I watched the Pantara Behind the Music today, it was actually quite good and rather touching when talking about Dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I still need to see... "The Last Kiss,"
    Don't rush. Very depressing movie.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!