Page 237 of 436 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4353
    [FONT=Courier New]Discovery's Pitchmen Tribute to Billy Mays. It was a good episode and very hard to watch.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Very moving and very tragic to see him pass away so suddenly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

A doctor at a Canadian apartment complex on an island attempts to contain an outbreak of sexually-transmitted organisms among the building’s tenants in the terrible 1975 horror film Shivers.

The new proprietor of an antique shop (Max von Sydow) foments chaos in the small Maine town of Castle Rock in the watchable 1993 horror movie Needful Things. Based on the novel by Stephen King, this film features Ed Harris as the town’s sheriff and Bonnie Bedelia as Harris’s fiancee.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

"Hamlet 2"- When the film is on its game, it's a freakin' riot with great performances from the supporting cast and Steve Coogan. However, the flick relies too much on silly physical gags and jokes and punchlines that go nowhere. The play, HAMLET 2 is pretty funny though and the songs WILL get stuck in your head. I mean, with a time traveling Hamlet, Albert Einstein, and a sexy Jesus, how can you NOT like it? I'd say give it a chance, but don't expect too much. Rating- **1/2 out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, watching them in order leading up to the release of the Half-Blood Prince.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Finally saw Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back without cable's editing. An awful and good movie.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I just finished watching "Fast and Furious". I enjoyed the film for what it was, a fast paced action car flick.

Currently watching "Torchwood: Children of Earth"!
    May the force be with you.

Over the last few days:

Lars and the Real Girl - Ryan Gosling goes a little nutty, buy a Real Doll and falls in love with it. A bit more serious than I initially thought, but still a very good, sweet film.

Ray - After my brother-in-law's suggestion. Amazing performances (even Jamie Foxx of whom I'm not a big fan), but just a so-so script.

Brick - Great hard boiled detective film transposed to a high school.

Bruno - Really funny, but Borat was better. I think Bruno tried too hard to be more shocking than Borat.

Walk Hard - Much funnier than I'd heard/expected. Even funnier of you've seen Walk The Line or Ray.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

How much of Bruno was actually him surprising or fooling people? Are there really groups of folks who wouldn't recognize him, even if, "Hey, you look like the dude from Talladega Nights?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Finished "Torchwood: Children of Earth" last night!

Wow.................just.............wow!
    May the force be with you.