Page 238 of 427 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4262
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Walk Hard - Much funnier than I'd heard/expected. Even funnier of you've seen Walk The Line or Ray.
    Definitely a good movie. And that chick from The Office (I always forget her name) has a great lookin' dumper too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I watched Hunt for Red October yesterday. It's the movie responsible for my nephew enlisting and becoming a sonar dude on a boomer. He would have been a career submariner, but he screwed his back up during a torpedo drill (so I'm told) and was medically retired. He had eight years in and was looking to go twenty.

It's still a cool movie for me. Even though I know what's going to happen, I still feel the suspense!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Bill Cosby: Himself. I just remembered the stuff he said on parenting, many of the stories about his son, how sad that is now, and the dentist chair. My wife could understand most of it and she thought it was funny too.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Watched a letdown of a HR Derby....but anything would be a letdown after last years performance by Josh Hamilton.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched The Hunt For Red October the other day.... man did that suck. I'd like those 3 hours back.

After his android sex partner suffers a total system failure, a man hires a tracker with a tricked-out Ford Mustang (Melanie Griffith) to take him across no-man’s land to the ruins of Las Vegas in order to find a replacement in the horrible 1988 sci-fi movie Cherry 2000. Features western movie alums Harey Carey, Jr. and Ben Johnson as a frontier settler and tracker, respectively. Laurence “Larry” Fishburne has a bit role as a lawyer that mediates his client’s trysts and dates in a nightclub.

An agent charged with maintaining the peace between the forces of good and evil searches for a piece of enchanted chalk that empowers the user to rewrite his or her own destiny in the 2006 Russian horror movie Dnevnoi Dozor (Day Watch).
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Watched Boondock Saints
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"21"- "21" starts off as an entertaining popcorn flick, but once the Vegas plot goes on for a bit and Fishburne's character enters the picture, things take a really odd turn and characters start to behave out of what is really believable or acceptable. The ending sours the film as it feels like they were trying to do too much and things get really out of hand. Rating- ** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Eagle Eye.

Not a bad flick, but I think I have seen enough of Shia Labeouf for a while.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed