Page 244 of 431 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4307
    I watched The Haunting In Connecticut the other night. Meh.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

watched Star Wars Robot Chicken Episode II last night and last throughout the episode. loved the new stuff added, it was classic plus the outtake audio tracks for Breckin Meyer were hilarious.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Two unemployed lay-abouts (Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy) try to cash in on the death of a wealthy kinsman but find only a house haunted by other greedy relatives and servants in the 1930 Hal Roach comedy short The Laurel-Hardy Murder Case.

A scientist and a nightclub singer try to convince a detective that the recent spate of mysterious disappearances among fisherman, citizens, and mafia low-lifes are all due to hydrogen bomb-irradiated blue goo in the 1958 science fiction film The H-Man. The movie was directed by Ishiro Honda, a protégé of Akira Kurosawa, and is probably more famous for making the early Godzilla movies.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

I was not impressed.
    May the force be with you.

Something odd is happening in a Texas town after a bio-chem weapon is released in the air in Planet Terror. This is one of my go-to movies. Whenever I get in an odd mood, I pop in Planet Terror. One of the local theatres is showing it at a midnight screening in a couple of weeks; I'm tempted to go see it.

Jeff Goldblum is an insomiac and goes to LAX to fly to Vegas for some late-night fun when he runs into Michelle Pfeiffer, and trouble begins in Into the Night. A little gem from the 80s that I enjoy. Lotta cameos of directors and actors sprinkled throughout the movie. My favorite is David Bowie.

Obsessed - Horrible movie. It was better when they called it Fatal Attraction
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

[FONT=Courier New]We Married Margo.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's the true story of two guys who were married to the same woman (at different times) who become friends and writing partners. VERY weird, but VERY funny.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Serenity

Finally able to watch it from begining to end. No medical emergencies, comercials etc.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

A group of schoolgirls summon a vengeful spirit to punish a gang of girls who mercilessly bully them in the convoluted 2004 Korean horror movie Witch Board: Bunshinsaba.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I caught a weird movie about a couple with an unusual relationship, Fling. It wasn't how I thought it'd be. Superman was in it! (the actor who played the recent SM Returns version).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(