Page 247 of 432 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4319
    I recorded Apaloosa on my DVR but have not watched it yet.
    May the force be with you.

It's worth a look; it's just not the best western ever made.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It's worth a look; it's just not the best western ever made.
    Those terms are mutually exclusive with me. I just don't like westerns.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

A wealthy entrepreneur (Malcolm McDowell), a police sergeant, a prison burial crew and their warden fend off killer flies and voracious maggots on an island that New York City uses to bury its unclaimed dead in the forgetful 2000 horror movie Island of the Dead. Mos Def plays one of the prisoners on the burial crew.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

^That sounds like a winner!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I hope to watch True Blood tonight, before having my early bedtime
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched Alice in Wonderland last night with the aforementioned friend. It was damn weird. I think I got high just watching it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

A warrior must use a mystical bladed weapon to rescue his princess and defeat the alien overlord who has invaded his world in the boring 1983 sci-fi fantasy Krull. Also stars Liam Neeson and Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies).

Captain Archer and his intrepid crew race to stop Borg drones discovered in the Arctic and inadvertently unthawed by Starfleet scientists in the 2003 Star Trek: Enterprise episode “Regeneration.”
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Rachel Getting Married. Anne Hathaway's Oscar nominated performance as Kim, the in and out of rehab sister of Rachel who is getting married. Kim just released from rehab has to deal with the reactions of her family and wedding guests to her role in a tragic event and dealing with soberity. Plot went no where. This was the stereotypical Oscar nominated role: recovering addict, child molestor, or "never go full retard" that always seems to get a nod.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

A commando team is sent into a subterranean research center to contain the alien menace that has taken over the facility in the awful 2003 horror movie Deep Evil. Lorenzo Lamas plays one of the commandos.

Three couples on a sea-faring vacation rescue the lone survivor (John Rhys-Davies) of a derelict craft and must contend with the entity that possesses him in the watchable 2007 New Zealand horror movie The Ferryman.