Page 255 of 437 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 4363
    I watched The Bank Job last week, which turned out to be a pretty good little movie - much better than I was anticipating.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

A brilliant neurosurgeon-physicist-rock star (Peter Weller) must save Earth from destruction at the hands of the Black Lectroids from Planet X (Ten) after his experimental rocket car penetrates solid matter and inadvertently frees the evil Dr. Lizardo (John Lithgow) and his Red Lectroids from their dimensional prison in the 1984 cult film The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai: Across the 8th Dimension. Christopher Lloyd plays one of Dr. Lizardo’s henchmen and Ellen Barkin is Bonzai’s love interest in this movie, another example of the fascination with Japanese culture that dominated American pop culture in the 1980s. Also features Jeff Goldblum as a physician with a fetish for gaudy cowboy attire who joins Bonzai’s cadre.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

My lady and I just finished TRICK R TREAT and we really loved it. I wished it had been a bit longer, but we both liked how it reminded us of CREEPSHOW or TALES FROM THE CRYPT. It was also great how the stories connected with each other. I also loved how they captured the "essence" of Halloween and the atmosphere of it. This is a definite purchase........if i can find a good price. hehehe ***1/2 out of ****
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    My lady and I just finished TRICK R TREAT and we really loved it. I wished it had been a bit longer, but we both liked how it reminded us of CREEPSHOW or TALES FROM THE CRYPT. It was also great how the stories connected with each other. I also loved how they captured the "essence" of Halloween and the atmosphere of it. This is a definite purchase........if i can find a good price. hehehe ***1/2 out of ****
    I'm not a fan of the horror genre, but I've been hearing how great Trick R Treat is and how the studio really dropped the ball BIG TIME with the way they handled it (Put it in the shelf for two years, then dumping it on dvd, with just a handful of screenings).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Watched Bambi Platinum edition (or more like showed it to my wife for the first time). The best thing about it is how short it is, you can watch the feature where people read transcripts from the production meeting as a sort of commentary. Shows the whole Disney process.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Jews assigned to the work the gas chamber at a concentration camp revolt and sabotage several extermination facilities before the Nazis crush the uprising in the 2001 drama The Grey Zone. David Arquette, Daniel Benzali, and Steve Buscemi play prisoners assigned to the gruesome work detail and Harvel Keitel plays a German officer. Directed by Tim Blake Nelson (Delmar in O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

when a young inventor whose inventions sorta backfire on him discovers that he can turn water molecules into food to save his struggling town he realizes just how special and important he can be... only beware because science can always go south...

caught Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs last night in IMAX 3D and I have to say the movie was really enjoyable.. funny, cute and any movie with Mr T and Bruce Campbell has got to be an A+ in my book.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I saw Pizza last night, which is some independent film from 2005. It was damn terrible! I kept wondering how it could get worse, and it just kept doing so. It was about a fat, lonely high school girl who meets and falls in love with a 30-year-old pizza delivery guy, but absolutely nothing that happens resembles anything in real life, but it takes itself too seriously to be considered any fun. The friend who wanted me and some other people to see it loved it, but we all hated it. Jesus, just avoid this one at all costs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Between last night/this morning I watched: I Love You Man and Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode II.

In 1983, a black postal worker nearing retirement shoots and kills an elderly Italian customer at his post office window with a German Luger; and the connection between the two men is revealed in Spike Lee’s watchable but uneven 2008 WWII war movie Miracle at St. Anna. John Turturro, John Leguizamo, and John Hawkes (Sol Starr on HBO’s Deadwood) have small parts.