Page 258 of 431 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4308
    I recently watched all 8 hours of the Stand. Had an abcessed tooth and watched them all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Friday Night i watched my all time favorite animated movie.... The Iron Giant... this is the one movie that constantly makes me cry at the end... i feel the pain in both the Giant and Hogarth at the end and i always share a tear when the Giant flies into space and you hear Hogarth say "you are who you choose to be." and the Giant replies "Superman". just typing this now is giving me chills.

such a great movie.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Watched Green Lantern: First Flight. One of the better DC animated direct to DVD offerings.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

First Flight was pretty good.

I just got Superman Batman: Public Enemies from Netflix, I'm going to watch it tonight.

I really enjoyed the comic series, I hope the movie can do it justice.
    May the force be with you.

Sunday I was able to catch Paranormal Activity... gotta say wasn't impressed, was hoping for something really scary since the reviews were that 30 people left the theater stating the movie was too terrifying to watch...

my wife was freaked out by the movie and now is sorta leary about going to sleep at night... every strange noise freaks her out...

how come Hollywood can't make real scary movies anymore..
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Sunday I was able to catch Paranormal Activity... gotta say wasn't impressed, was hoping for something really scary since the reviews were that 30 people left the theater stating the movie was too terrifying to watch...

my wife was freaked out by the movie and now is sorta leary about going to sleep at night... every strange noise freaks her out...

how come Hollywood can't make real scary movies anymore..
    [FONT=Courier New]Sounds like your wife got her money's worth, tho? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I haven't seen Paranormal Activity yet, and I may wait to see it on cable. It looks and sounds pretty creepy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I agree, I haven't seen a really scary movie is a while.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Before we went to see 30 Days of Night a couple years ago, my wife INSISTED, nay DEMANDED that I make NO scary noises or vampire sounds or try to scare her AT ALL during the movie (or after) and I agreed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]After we left the theater and got in the car, I turned to her and said "So do you want to sleep next to the window tonight or the bedroom door?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]She still doesn't it think it's funny.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Sounds like your wife got her money's worth, tho? [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I haven't seen Paranormal Activity yet, and I may wait to see it on cable. It looks and sounds pretty creepy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I agree, I haven't seen a really scary movie is a while.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Before we went to see 30 Days of Night a couple years ago, my wife INSISTED, nay DEMANDED that I make NO scary noises or vampire sounds or try to scare her AT ALL during the movie (or after) and I agreed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]After we left the theater and got in the car, I turned to her and said "So do you want to sleep next to the window tonight or the bedroom door?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]She still doesn't it think it's funny.[/FONT]

Nice... my wife is afraid that I will stand over the bed and just stare at her for hours (happens in the movie) and then she'll open her eyes and freak....

I mean the movie does give you chills but really not scary enough for me. I want a movie that makes me jump or scream that's when I know it's scary.

Well, I finished watching Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, another hit for DC animation!
    May the force be with you.

Caught Couples Retreat over the weekend.. great movie, really funny and definately worth the $10 ticket price.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Caught Couples Retreat over the weekend.. great movie, really funny and definately worth the $10 ticket price.
    I've been avoiding it because I'd heard the opposite.

Since I've been on vacation, I've been watching a movie a day. So far I've watched:
    Where the Wild Things Are - Fantastic! Totally not for kids under 10 or so.
    Let The Right One In - Swedish vampire flick. Good, but not as good as I'd heard.
    Groundhog Day - 16-years-old and it's held up well.
    Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - been a while since I've seen it. I forgot how fun it was and how great the visuals are.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!