Page 259 of 431 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4308
    At the insistence of a friend, I saw Freddy Got Fingered yesterday. It was damn hilarious! Not a very well-made film, but extremely funny in a ridiculously over the top way. One of the funniest things was the fact that a studio actually greenlighted this.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just finished watching "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"...good fun, worth the watch.
    May the force be with you.

I finally watched Transformers 2. Some one, please make the nightmare stop. It couldn't go in the envelope back to Netflix fast enough.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Courier New]- Ghost Hunters.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Destination Truth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Titan Maximum.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Modern Family. THIS is my new favorite show of the year. NONSTOP laughs and smartly written.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    I finally watched Transformers 2. Some one, please make the nightmare stop. It couldn't go in the envelope back to Netflix fast enough.
    I wouldn't open any packages sent from San Diego if I were you.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Where the Wild Things Are - Fantastic! Totally not for kids under 10 or so.
    I saw this the other day and I was pretty impressed with it. It's not really a kids movie, but it's still pretty amazing to watch. I'm a little lost as to exactly what the point of the story was, but I'll most likely watch it a couple more times on DVD.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Crank and Crank 2: High Voltage.

I saw Crank for the first time last week and thought it was pretty cool. At a friend's house today, we watched Crank 2. I had to check the brain and just enjoy it. Not believable in the least bit but a lot of fun.

Continuing my movie-a-day vacation, I watched Beavis & Butt-head Do America last night and Eurotrip tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I saw this the other day and I was pretty impressed with it. It's not really a kids movie, but it's still pretty amazing to watch. I'm a little lost as to exactly what the point of the story was, but I'll most likely watch it a couple more times on DVD.
    I think the point was for Max to have the realization about himself through the Wild Things (which, if I'm not mistaken, each Wild Thing represented a different facet of Max's personality).
    Plus, considering the book was like 10 lines long, I'd say they did a darn good job of crafting a story.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Recently, I've watched a few more public domain films online, including The Last Man On Earth, starring Vincent Price and based on the same novel that was adapted into 2007's I Am Legend (which I haven't seen). It was pretty good, if a little cheesy and hokey. In my production class, I'm working on a movie with a similar premise, so I wanted to at least see it to get some ideas (to rip off ).

I also saw Fritz Lang's M, since I'm doing the Hans monologue for acting class. It was damn good. I'd like to see a better copy at some point, since it was quite amazing all around. Peter Lorre is extremely creepy here.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Drag me to Hell. Pretty good flick. Loved the comedy behind it all. Best new horror movie in years
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten