Page 26 of 427 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    I watched a little bit of Dawn of the Dead remake on USA the other day. I was amazed how little (if any) of the violence and gore was removed. They did block nearly all the curse words and blurred the nudity though. The censorship on cable is pretty skewed IMO.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I watched a little bit of Dawn of the Dead remake on USA the other day. I was amazed how little (if any) of the violence and gore was removed. They did block nearly all the curse words and blurred the nudity though. The censorship on cable is pretty skewed IMO.
    I noticed that too! The commercial said, "UNCUT AND EXTENDED!" and i figured, "eh, i'll flip between that and the game." Most, if not all of the gore was in tact, but the cussing was gone! And i can understand the nudity, but cussing! it's USA!

Speaking of DOTD, I picked up "Slither" this morning. Can't wait to watch it sometime this week!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Have you seen it yet, JMG ?

I did in the theater and liked it but I think I'll like it more with repeat DVD viewings.

The Omen
    Silent Hill
    Butterfly Effect 2

Silent Hill was soooo much batter than I was expecting!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Have you seen it yet, JMG ?

I did in the theater and liked it but I think I'll like it more with repeat DVD viewings.
    What? "Slither?" Oh hells yeah. My Pops and I saw it back in April and laughed our a--es off. It has some great lines of dialogue. James is on my myspace list (he actually replies/talks with ya. kinda cool!) and he gave away a crapload of stuff yesterday and I missed it all. I didn't even want anything autographed really, just a boxset of the DVD collection of "Walking With Dinosaurs." hehehehe It's definately a flick you'll enjoy if you love that old 1950's B-horror cinema as well as classic gorey stuff. Good buy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

James is the best, I love how he uses "Grant Grant" as his screen name.

He was the only member of the Fangoria Slither panel I didn't get a pic with, it was paparazzi style for that one. He's a hell of a nice guy though and a blast to talk to for a moment. Plus he's got the hottest wife in showbiz.

I just rented...

Slither
    An American Haunting
    Click

I will watch Slither tomorrow!

He's a hell of a nice guy though and a blast to talk to for a moment.
    That's cool, it's always good to see hollywood types who care about the fans. I remember when I camped out at C3, Zach Jensen came out of the hotel, in the freezing cold and rain and hung out with us for a while. He was soo stoked about being there and he was really amazed at the dedicated fans! He took pics with anyone that had a camera and wanted a pic.
    May the force be with you.

Nacho Libre.
    Pretty good. As bad as a I heard it was, I was a bit afraid. Definitely not the best comedy but it had some great moments.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched Just Friends and it was yet again another funny as hell Ryan Reynolds movie. It's another quotable movie and watching it with my roommate makes it that much better because we both laugh at the same stupid crap that would get us strange looks from other people.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

"I swear" Slicker, "I swear"...

SK99, that's awesome that ZJen came out like that, I love the down to Earth nature some people have.