Page 263 of 431 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4307
    A doctor experimenting with putting patients into suspended animation using extreme cold discovers the scientist that pioneered the research (Boris Karloff) was himself accidentally frozen ten years before during a raid on his secret laboratory in the fine 1940 horror movie The Man With Nine Lives. Karloff is unthawed and then works to perfect the serum that protects tissue from the cold using human guinea pigs - the local authorities who raided his lab and were inadvertently frozen along with him. I had to laugh when I saw the other doctor’s technique for warming patients, which included piping hot coffee into them via a funnel and a tube inserted into the patient’s mouth.

A small-town doctor who is something of a local pariah (Boris Karloff) attempts to cure a young woman’s paralysis using spinal fluid taken from the victim of an escaped circus gorilla, but when more is needed, the scientist kills the gorilla and dons its skin in order to kill more people for more fluid in the strange 1940 horror movie The Ape.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Pinnochio Platinum Edition. So good that my wife has decided we shall buy it for Baby Stir Fry even if it sits on the shelf for a couple of years.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Pinnochio Platinum Edition. So good that my wife has decided we shall buy it for Baby Stir Fry even if it sits on the shelf for a couple of years.
    You are good parents!

I watched Goodfellas this weekend. Even though it's lengthy, it's one of those movies I will go out of my way to watch if I know it's on. I love the format; I love the cast!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    You are good parents!
    But not technically...yet [FONT=Arial Narrow]Any day now.[/FONT]

Tonight plan to watch Sleeping Beauty to continue her education in characters she didn't recognzie last year at Disney World.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

After the accidental death of his wife and young daughter, a composer (George C. Scott) takes a teaching position and leases a large mansion haunted by the ghost of a boy murdered eighty years before by his father and "replaced" with an adopted orphan, who is now a wealthy, elderly senator, in the intriguing 1979 horror movie The Changeling.

Newly discovered film footage, much in color, is prominently featured in the History Channel 2009 documentary series WWII in HD. The series follows a dozen individuals and their experiences during the major events of the war, peppered with what apparently looks like home movies and other previously unaired newsreel taken during the time period. A lot of the footage is jerky and often blurry to begin with so there isn’t much improvement by up-scaling it to high definition. The series is narrated by Gary Sinise and features voice-overs by Rob Lowe, Steve Zahn, and LL Cool J.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Newly discovered film footage, much in color, is prominently featured in the History Channel 2009 documentary series WWII in HD. The series follows a dozen individuals and their experiences during the major events of the war, peppered with what apparently looks like home movies and other previously unaired newsreel taken during the time period. A lot of the footage is jerky and often blurry to begin with so there isn’t much improvement by up-scaling it to high definition. The series is narrated by Gary Sinise and features voice-overs by Rob Lowe, Steve Zahn, and LL Cool J.
    I have this set to record on my DVR, I have not had a chance to watch it yet.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I have this set to record on my DVR, I have not had a chance to watch it yet.
    I recorded them too. I've watched the first four episodes so far. It doesn't take long to get through them when you fast forward through the commercials.

Watched the latest Doctor Who special, The Waters of Mars. It was better than the last two specials by a long shot, with a nice little preview lead-in to the end of this story arc.

Will be watching the water of Mars tonight
    I watched recently, GIjoe and Star Trek
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Network. Got mad as hell, and I'm still gonna take it some more?