Page 264 of 433 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4325
    A doctor (Boris Karloff) developing a serum to reverse old age uses blood from an executed murderer as a medium and begins to exhibit homicidal tendencies after injecting himself with the concoction in the boring 1940 horror movie Before I Hang.

A clean-cut, respectful young man and gun enthusiast with a wife and an all-American family wakes up one morning and goes on a shooting spree, indiscriminately killing men, women, and children in the excellent 1968 horror movie Targets. Writer-director-actor Peter Bogdanovich juxtaposes and intertwines this modern real-life horror tale with the story of the retirement of a fictitious Hollywood horror actor and icon “Byron Orlok” (wonderfully portrayed by Boris Karloff) who feels that the rubber-faced monsters and mad scientists he often plays on screen are no longer effective in a world rocked by real horror - senseless violence committed by seemingly ordinary people. Inspired by the 1966 sniper shootings from the clock tower at the University of Texas, this film also features future producer Frank Marshall in a bit role as the ticket boy at a drive-in. Marshall later went on the produce such mega-hits as Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Goonies, and Back to the Future.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Watched Up twice today.
    After leaving the theater earlier this summer I didn't think I'd enjoy the film nearly as much in 2D. I was wrong. I think may have enjoyed the 2D version more because I wasn't so wowed by the 3D and I could focus more on the story and details.

And I don't care how many times I see some of the "Squirrel!" bits on tv, it still cracks me up.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched The Phantom Menace.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

A small-town Arizona vet (William Shatner) teams up with a hot university entomologist to combat the hordes of tarantulas that have overrun his community in the 1977 horror movie Kingdom of the Spiders. Actor Woody Strode [one of a trio of gunslingers Frank (Henry Fonda) sends to meet Harmonica (Charles Bronson) at the train station in the first scene of Once Upon a Time in the West] plays a local rancher.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched Attack of the Clones.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Little Mermaid Special Edition. Score is so good makes you wonder why Disney decided to go the pick a singer route in further animated films till the Pixar run (well than just Randy Newman).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

There was no singer (except in the end credits) in Dinosaur, Atlantis, or Treasure Planet. Unfortunately, those are now considered among the "movies Disney made but never wants to acknowledge the existence of again due to low box office numbers." And Treasure Planet is downright bad, great score or not. The other two are classics. Especially Atlantis.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I watched The Clone Wars micro-series Season 1.

Two teenage girls and one’s younger sibling pass the time at home alone by making prank phone calls in William Castle’s rather decent 1965 nail-biter I Saw What You Did. By chance, one man they call has just murdered his wife in a fit of anger and then buried her body in the woods. Infatuated with his voice, the girls pile into mom’s car and drive to his house to check him out, but the man’s neighbor (Joan Crawford) catches them, snatches the car’s registration from the steering wheel, and sends them home. The man then kills Crawford and uses the registration to track the girls down, who he thinks witnessed his wife’s murder.

While on a fishing trip in a rural Wisconsin town, a journalist for a news magazine stumbles upon a biological warfare lab run by a former Nazi scientist in the employ and protected by a large contingent of American communists who are ready to deploy viral weapons in major US cities in the engaging 1951 suspense film The Whip Hand. Raymond Burr (of TV’s Perry Mason fame) plays the local innkeeper-commie-stooge. In the thrilling climax, heavily armed G-Men storm the town and lab, gunning down commies without abandon.

I watched The Clone Wars movie.