Page 265 of 426 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4258
    Finally watched "The Plan" last night! Excellent, it made me long for more BSG.
    May the force be with you.

I caught most of Anvil: The Story of Anvil last night. Good stuff.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

watched "The Hangover" today on my ipod; really hysterical movie!! Zach has some hilarious lines. *** out of ****
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I've now watched the entire Clone Wars: Season 1 on DVD.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Two guys (Peter Fonda & Adam Rourke) rob a supermarket, pick up a girl (Susan George), and high-tail it from the law in a suped-up Dodge Charger in the 1974 cult car movie Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry. 1950’s sci-fi alum Kenneth Tobey plays a police captain and Vic Morrow is the maverick cop who leads the manhunt.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched The Clone Wars micro series Season 2.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

"Paranormal Activity" Does it live up to the hype? No, but that would be impossible. I did enjoy this flick quite a bit as it's great to be on the edge of your seat, just waiting for things to happen and I did jump a few times I'll admit. I did have a few gripes though: the first one being Micah and his jackassery. He was such an *** to the point that I didn't believe him towards the end and the emotional connection to his character suffers due to this. Also, when they started playing up a certain angle towards the end, I could see the ending coming.

Regardless, I did enjoy the film as it's great to see a horror film that doesn't rely on gore, sex, and cheap thrills to scare the audience. Rating- *** out of ****

and now for a movie that couldn't be more different!

"Hairspray"- Due to my bias towards musicals, I was iffy on this, but after watching it, I really liked it. It's a tad raunchy and has a great message regarding individuality and courage. Plus, Travolta as the mother was HILARIOUS. Rating- *** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched Revenge of the Sith.

Caught the end of Enemy Mine. Aside from the attempt to create a dramatic soundtrack (overly done, IMHO) like SW, it was a decent movie, with halfway okay effects for the mid-80s. Cussing in outer spaaaaaaace...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

A young man (Jimmy Cliff) moves from the country to the big city to pursue a music career, gets blacklisted by the producer after cutting a hit record, and finds fame as an outlaw running “ganja” into Kingston and gunning down police officers in the 1972 cult film The Harder They Come. This 2006 restoration features a great Reggae soundtrack with several hits by the film’s star, Jimmy Cliff.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)