Page 266 of 432 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4318
    Two moronic slackers from California hold the fate of the world in their hands. In order to save the future they must complete their High School history report and have a most excellent adventure through time in "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure".

Bill and Ted are back, this time they must defeat the Grim Reaper, take out Evil Robot versions of themselves, face the master mind of their destruction, learn to play the guitar, and unite the entire world in "Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey".
    May the force be with you.

I watched Droids: The Pirates and the Prince.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw Wet Hot American Summer a few days ago. I liked it, and I like the people who made it, but it wasn't perhaps as funny as I had hoped. Still, pretty good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I watched Ewoks: The Haunted Village.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched Star Wars: A New Hope.

Caught two on cable today: The Big Squeeze and The Santa Clause 2. Not bad, but not great.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Fantasy and reality tonight: Speed Racer and Apollo 13.

My normal work schedule precludes the ability to watch much TV. Since I've taken a few days off, I'm making up for lost time.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I watched The Empire Strikes Back.

Dumbo
    Sleeping Beauty
    The Fox and The Hound
    The Hannah Montan Movie
    The Hangover
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Dumbo
    Sleeping Beauty
    The Fox and The Hound
    The Hannah Montan Movie
    The Hangover
    Adaptaed from Sesame Street:
    [Four] of these things belong together
    [Four] of these things are kind of the same
    Can you guess which one of these doesn't belong here?
    Now it's time to play our game (time to play our game).