Page 269 of 435 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4347
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I watched Shaun of the Dead on TV yesterday. I'm not sure how different it was from the actual version, but it was hilarious! I enjoyed it quite a lot.
    [FONT=Courier New]Less cursing on the TV version. Great movie either way.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]We watched the series finale of Monk and the mid season/season finale of White Collar on Friday along with The Clone Wars and then The Santa Clause 2 and 3 last night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I watched Righteous Kill and The Wrestler.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I watched Gods And Generals.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketboy View Post
    i love the seeing that familiar cop janitor in the subway!
    "Kimble!!!"

I love how that played out in the episode too... just genius!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Let's see...

* Rambo 3. I like this one, moreso than #2.

* Rambo 4. Gratuitous violence...and then some. Gotta love it.

* Inglorious B*******/Deadly Mission. I have a copy of the Italian version that Tarantino updated this year. It goes by a half-dozen or so different names, but the version I have is Deadly Mission. The official DVD came out last year and it's called IB. Bo Svenson and Fred Williamson.

* Operation Crossbow. George Peppard goes undercover to stop production of the German V2 missiles.

* Alien Nation. I forgot how good this movie was.

And, Ando: whenever Comedy Central shows Shaun of the Dead, my favorite scene is always cut out. When Shaun and Ed leave the Winchester on the night when the zombies come to live, they're drunker than skunks and do that little tune and the zombie chimes in.

Terminator Salvation was the last movie I saw.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    And, Ando: whenever Comedy Central shows Shaun of the Dead, my favorite scene is always cut out. When Shaun and Ed leave the Winchester on the night when the zombies come to live, they're drunker than skunks and do that little tune and the zombie chimes in.
    [FONT=Courier New]That's the scene that sold me on the movie when I saw the trailer that played before "Without a Paddle". I spent the entire movie wishing I could see "Shaun of the Dead" instead, a movie I'd never heard of before that trailer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I watched Glory.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes, Glory is an amazing movie with a lot of depth to it and the whole experience of the characters who live out this true-life-story.

I like to buy NEW movies that I don't already own, and hence I don't succomb to urges to spend more money on DVDs and then BlueRays. It will all be phased out by on-demand in a few more years anyway.

However, since I have Glory on VHS and I really love this film, I'm very much considering buying the DVD. As an older movie, I'm sure it's very affordable these days, but it'd be great to see the battles in that much more clarity.

I love Glory. One of the best movies ever made. I'm going to have to get my copy out this weekend.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-