Page 27 of 427 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    I picked up Slither today...going to watch it late tonight or tomorrow.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I just rented...

Slither
    An American Haunting
    Click

I will watch Slither tomorrow!

Good picks. I just saw An American Haunting last night. It was a great story and it was nice to get away from a Slasher film. I think you will like it. Slither is FUN and you should like it too. I love the blond that's in it. I fell in love with her in 40 year old Virgin. Click is sitting on my TV, but I didn't want to see it in the Theater and I really don't care to see it at home, but I'll sit through it because my wife asked me to. NetFlix is awesome and saves me a ton of $.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Was it School of Rock or School of *ock ? OR was it Everybody Loves Raymond ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Was it School of Rock or School of *ock ? OR was it Everybody Loves Raymond ?
    It was School of Rock but I followed it up with this great mix tape I made. It has all sorts of great scenes I was into a few years ago.

Slither ROCKED! I laughed soo hard it hurt!

An American Haunting was good, different, not exactly what I expected, but definatly worth watching.

Click, Adam Sandler scores another hit in my book.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Slither ROCKED! I laughed soo hard it hurt!

Yeah, i rewatched it last night and enjoyed it again. It has some fabulous dialogue."Gina is a country....where 'Ginese people come from." and i love how Bill's buddy says, "Surprised you can pick up that beer you've been carryin' that torch for so long."

If you get a chance, watch the extra on the disc called, "Who is Bill Pardy?" It's HYSTERICAL.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I caught American History X and Mallrats last night. Two great movies on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Why evcerytime I see AHX, I just wanna curb someone?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Why everytime I see AHX, I just wanna curb someone?
    Yeah like my landlord. I love that movie.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I just got Slither in the mail today so I'll be taking that one down this weekend. I can't wait either!

Lets see here, what have I watched recently??? I watched Nacho Libre the other day. It was better than I was anticipating but not as good as Napoleon Dynamite IMO. I also saw X-Men 3 for the first time. I rather enjoyed it although I will say it is probably my least favorite out of the 3 films. I watched a couple of other movies but I can't recall what they were.

Ohh, I also started watching Scrubs Season 4 which I'm trying to get through before the 6th season starts.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."