Page 272 of 431 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4309
    I watched Sommersby.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched 3:10 To Yuma.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched both District 9 and Terminator: Salvation today. Both really good movies.

District 9 is the most original and possibly the most realistic "alien encounter" movie that I have ever seen. One of those movies that is almost impossible to predict what's going to happen next. I'm definitely looking forward to a sequel.

Terminator: Salvation is probably my favorite Terminator film since the first one. What I liked best about it is that it's really a better sequel to the 1984 film than T2 was. Even to the point that you can completely ignore T2 and T3 and this movie still fits perfectly in the storyline.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

BigBarada:

I'm glad to hear that District 9 is good. I'm planning to watch that. I never saw it before.

I was disappointed in Terminator Salvation when I saw it in the theaters - twice - because it was more about Marcus than John and Kyle. Now that I'm used to it, I'm really liking this movie.

I just watched Young Guns.

Something Something Something Dark Side
    District 9
    Inglorious Bastards
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Something Something Something Dark Side
    District 9
    Inglorious Bastards
    All three worth watching!

Inglorious Basterds was excellent!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Inglorious Basterds was excellent!
    Besides Jackie Brown, I don't recall any Quentin Tarantino film I did not enjoy.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    BigBarada:

I'm glad to hear that District 9 is good. I'm planning to watch that. I never saw it before.

I was disappointed in Terminator Salvation when I saw it in the theaters - twice - because it was more about Marcus than John and Kyle. Now that I'm used to it, I'm really liking this movie.

I just watched Young Guns.
    I really liked the Marcus character, so I didn't mind that so much of the movie was focused around him.

Was Kyle Reese played by the same kid who played Chekov in the new Star Trek?

I'm probably going to buy District 9 with my Christmas money.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I really liked the Marcus character, so I didn't mind that so much of the movie was focused around him.

Was Kyle Reese played by the same kid who played Chekov in the new Star Trek?

I'm probably going to buy District 9 with my Christmas money.
    I agree, and yes, Anton Yelchin played both characters. He is also scheduled to reprise his role for the new Star Trek film.
    May the force be with you.