Page 276 of 437 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I wasted 90 minutes watching the most overrated film of 2009, Paranormal Activity.
    Me too. You can watch the last 10 seconds and get the point. Overrated is an understatement.

I just watched The Perfect Getaway today. Pretty good, definitely a big surprise revelation near the end.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It was chick-flick night: I was out-numbered by my wife, her sister, and her mom. We watched Meet Joe Black that my sister-in-law had picked up for $1.99 in a bargain bin.

Actually, it wasn't too bad. Good soundtrack, too.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I just watched the new Star Trek for the first time. Great movie!

I watched All Quiet On The Western Front.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I just watched "Paranormal Activity"!

I am left with a mixed review. It kinda sucked, some bad acting, poor dialogue, but it ended up being pretty frikin' scary.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I just watched "Paranormal Activity"!

I am left with a mixed review. It kinda sucked, some bad acting, poor dialogue, but it ended up being pretty frikin' scary.
    Hmmm...They must've cut the scary parts out of the version I saw, because that was boring as hell.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Hmmm...They must've cut the scary parts out of the version I saw, because that was boring as hell.

Well, if you paid to watch this in the theaters then yes, you missed it, the best part was the alternate ending where ol' girls cuts her own throat in front of the camera, up close and personal!

The whole "night vision" thing creeps me out, ever since the Paris Hilton video (can I say that on the boards?).

Oh, also, last night I watched "The Watchmen" director's cut, coming in at just over 3 hours long!

Still a good flick, I got it at Target on sale for $17.00 (Blu-Ray with digital copy).

Well, if you paid to watch this in the theaters then yes, you missed it, the best part was the alternate ending where ol' girls cuts her own throat in front of the camera, up close and personal!
    Nah, that was on the DVD. Good thing they reshot it because it looked like crap.

The whole "night vision" thing creeps me out, ever since the Paris Hilton video (can I say that on the boards?).
    I was hoping for some action like that where the ghost would have ripped off the chicks shirt or something to make it worthwhile.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!