Page 278 of 431 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4309
    Tonight I watched:

"The Italian Job" the original 1969 version with Michael Caine, classic old school 60's films, they're good, but I really have to be in the mood to watch them.

"Drag Me to Hell" which sucked, but the ending almost made up for it, seems like any horror movie with Justin Long is doomed to end badly., Jeepers Creeps, Drag Me to Hell...
    May the force be with you.

I'm watching The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Volume 2.

(the World War One years)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched the new Sherlock Holmes tonight. It was okay; but I could only understand half of what anyone was saying so maybe I missed some information. I'm not sure if it was the British accents (I find that British people are normally pretty difficult to understand) or just a bad sound system in my local theater.

Overall, though, I thought it was kind of slow with not too much to get excited about.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Today I saw District 9 and thought it was great all around. Interesting story, good allegory, great effects, designs, and acting.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What year would you say District 9 takes place in?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What year would you say District 9 takes place in?
    2010. More specifically, August 9, 2010.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

District 9 was AWESOME, not to be a fanboi, but it is the best original Sci-Fi film in YEARS! Hollywood could never have done something this outstanding by themselves. Neill Blomkamp did an OUTSTANDING job and now, like Blair Witch, we can expect a ton of clone film knock offs.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    we can expect a ton of clone film knock offs.
    You mean with Captain Hex and Commander Jody?

Blade Runner.

I found the four-disc version of Blade Runner at WM over the weekend for $15. This includes the '82 US and international releases, the '92 director's cut, and the '07 definitive cut.

The documentary Dangerous Days is worth the price. It's an eight-part docu about the film with a lot of behind-the-scenes production footage. Some of the movie's deleted scenes are included in the docu, too. The principle actors and crew are interviewed. It wasn't an easy movie to shoot. I didn't realize that the night scenes were filmed outdoors. The crew worked until the eastern sky got light and then stopped.